User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SALE PENDING...Yamaha EF6300iSDE Inverter Generator (Knoxville, TN area)

I'm selling my 6300W peak, 5500W running Inverter Generator. It is in very good condition, plus I added a sturdy cart made of 3/4" Oak Plywood under it with casters (2 non swivel and 2 swivel) to make it easier to move around and load in a trailer. I also have the original Owner's Manual that came with the generator. Total hours on it at present it 267. I also just put a brand new battery in it a week ago, after the original battery failed. This generator can provide 120/240VAC when using the L14-30 twist lock generator plug. It is a bonded neutral type generator, so you should have a transfer switch installed if you intend to use it as a back up generator on your house. It runs very quietly (58-64 decibels), so no worries about disturbing a neighbor. This generator sells new for a little over $4200 plus tax, and I'm asking $2,499. Local pick up only, Cash, no trades. PM me if you are interested in it. I'm located about 30 miles south of Knoxville, TN in the Maryville area. The reason I'm selling this is to go to a 20Kw generator that will basically power most, if not all of the house during a power outage. A word of warning on this one....it is heavy. Generator, the cart, and a tank full of fuel will tip the scales at about 240 lbs or so. I will also throw in a hookup cord that is about 30' long. That cord will have an L14-30P on one end and a L14-30R, both of which are the standard 30A generator type plugs...and are the twist locks.

Here are some pics that were taken recently...

Last edited by xrated; 01-12-2023 at 09:02 AM.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xrated View Post
    I'm selling my 6300W peak, 5500W running Inverter Generator. It is in very good condition, plus I added a sturdy cart made of 3/4" Oak Plywood under it with casters (2 non swivel and 2 swivel) to make it easier to move around and load in a trailer. I also have the original Owner's Manual that came with the generator. Total hours on it at present it 267. I also just put a brand new battery in it a week ago, after the original battery failed. This generator can provide 120/240VAC when using the L14-30 twist lock generator plug. It is a bonded neutral type generator, so you should have a transfer switch installed if you intend to use it as a back up generator on your house. It runs very quietly (58-64 decibels), so no worries about disturbing a neighbor. This generator sells new for a little over $4200 plus tax, and I'm asking $2,750. Local pick up only, Cash, no trades. PM me if you are interested in it. I'm located about 30 miles south of Knoxville, TN in the Maryville area. The reason I'm selling this is to go to a 20Kw generator that will basically power most, if not all of the house during a power outage. A word of warning on this one....it is heavy. Generator, the cart, and a tank full of fuel will tip the scales at about 240 lbs or so. I will also throw in a hookup cord that is about 30' long. That cord will have an L14-30P on one end and a L14-30R, both of which are the standard 30A generator type plugs...and are the twist locks.

Here are some pics that were taken recently...

These are great generators. I have one identical with about the same number of hours on it. I use it to run the entire 50A camper---2 AC units, the microwave and anything else I want on at the same time. I added a remote start to mine with a remote that works from inside the camper. It's amazing and cool. Good luck selling. I love mine!!!!!
    40+ Year Camping Enthusiast--Living in CO
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC-LB D-Max Payload 3865#--- 5000 Air Springs w/Wireless Comp
    2022 GD Reflection 303RLS-- 565 watts of solar/560aH of LIPO4 batteries, 2000w inverter,
    DC Starllink- Comfort Ride Shock System and Lippert Air Pin Box

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by COGrandDes View Post
    These are great generators. I have one identical with about the same number of hours on it. I use it to run the entire 50A camper---2 AC units, the microwave and anything else I want on at the same time. I added a remote start to mine with a remote that works from inside the camper. It's amazing and cool. Good luck selling. I love mine!!!!!
    Thank you....and yes, they are very high quality and a great generator....just not big enough to run my entire house. We have an Electric heat pump with 10Kw of heat strips for backup, so I'm going to get something that will power that system, as well as almost everything else in the house.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @xrated, hey Vern, I think I got a hernia just reading 240#. Best wishes with the sale. Frank.
    Frank & Jolynn Martin
    Litchfield, MN
    Mabel & Bailey, Golden Retriever Fur Kids
    2019 RAM 3500 CTD, CC, LB, B&W Turnover Ball, AirLift 5000 Bags
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 4440# CCC, Reese 20K GooseBox, 8K EOH Disc brakes, RV Airflow, SoftStartRV, 2-206AH SOK batteries, Victron Multiplus II, Victron 30A DC2DC,790W of Solar, Flex Armor Roof, Blu Tech Water Filtration, BlazeCut Fire Suppression

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fmartinmn View Post
    @xrated, hey Vern, I think I got a hernia just reading 240#. Best wishes with the sale. Frank.
    I used to roll it by myself up the rear ramp door of my enclosed trailer every trackday weekend that we were at tracks without electrical power in the paddocks.....it really wasn't that bad. Now trying to pick it up and put it in the bed of a pickup truck....that would be a different story.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fmartinmn View Post
    I never lift mine into the truck. I drop it in the bed of my truck with a winch from my shop rafters. Easy peasy. Awesome generator.
    40+ Year Camping Enthusiast--Living in CO
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC-LB D-Max Payload 3865#--- 5000 Air Springs w/Wireless Comp
    2022 GD Reflection 303RLS-- 565 watts of solar/560aH of LIPO4 batteries, 2000w inverter,
    DC Starllink- Comfort Ride Shock System and Lippert Air Pin Box

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm dropping the price on this, as it needs to go. New generator will be here in a month or so, and it needs to fit into the garage where the Yamaha is currently sitting

Price drop to $2499
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New and improved pricing...$2200. I need to move this, I've got a new generator coming sometime this month.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTT for a great generator.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Generator is now Pending Sale and waiting for pickup.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast