User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New owner of 2023 303rls

Retired guy from Florida, have had class A and B motorhomes, TT, and now my 1st 5th wheel! Enjoy long trips. Would like to join others in a travel group. I have never had that opportunity. We are Steve and Yolanda, have traveled many miles and want to keep this going!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenD View Post
    Retired guy from Florida, have had class A and B motorhomes, TT, and now my 1st 5th wheel! Enjoy long trips. Would like to join others in a travel group. I have never had that opportunity. We are Steve and Yolanda, have traveled many miles and want to keep this going!
    Congrats on your new rig and Welcome to the group!

Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on joining. I just purchased the same model fifth wheel you have and love it so far. I'm in the midst of several mods and upgrades to prepare for summer. Enjoy!

Dave
    40+ Year Camping Enthusiast--Living in CO
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC-LB D-Max Payload 3865#--- 5000 Air Springs w/Wireless Comp
    2022 GD Reflection 303RLS-- 565 watts of solar/560aH of LIPO4 batteries, 2000w inverter,
    DC Starllink- Comfort Ride Shock System and Lippert Air Pin Box

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum, hope the two of you have many happy times with the new coach. Let us know if we can help.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice! What are you pulling it with?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2020 Denali HD dsl

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on your new purchase. We’ve had our 2022 Reflections 303rls for a year and a half and really enjoy it. For just a couple, it works really well. Occasionally we have a guest sleep one the couch, which is not real comfortable. Hope you have a great time with it.
    Reflection 303 rls
    2021 Chevrolet 2500HD LTZ standard bed 6.6 gas engine
    B&W hitch with puck system

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome to the group
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2020 Denali HD dsl
    Congrats on the new rig. Sounds like we have the same setup. I just pulled the trigger on the 303 as well and pull it with a 2020 Denali HD 2500. I was actually just contemplating adding Stable Loads from Torklift for the small amount of sag. Got high beam flashed a couple times on my way home from the dealer. Never happened before so with the trailer on the headlights are apparently right in the line of sight of oncoming traffic. Enjoy!
    2022 Reflection 303rls
    2020 GMC Denali 2500 Duramax

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper61 View Post
    Congrats on the new rig. Sounds like we have the same setup. I just pulled the trigger on the 303 as well and pull it with a 2020 Denali HD 2500. I was actually just contemplating adding Stable Loads from Torklift for the small amount of sag. Got high beam flashed a couple times on my way home from the dealer. Never happened before so with the trailer on the headlights are apparently right in the line of sight of oncoming traffic. Enjoy!
    Saw some minor sag, but I thought that would be expected! Towed it about 60 miles from dealer during the daylight. Stopped at the scales, I’m going to have to load it carefully but I don’t think the truck will have any problems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast