User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prepare for the weight police on here to tell you no way your truck is capable of towing that rig.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper61 View Post
    Congrats on the new rig. Sounds like we have the same setup. I just pulled the trigger on the 303 as well and pull it with a 2020 Denali HD 2500. I was actually just contemplating adding Stable Loads from Torklift for the small amount of sag. Got high beam flashed a couple times on my way home from the dealer. Never happened before so with the trailer on the headlights are apparently right in the line of sight of oncoming traffic. Enjoy!
    I am pulling a 303 with a Ram 2500 4x4 diesel. I added an Airlift system for that very reason - I found that 20 pounds of air will get me back up to normal ride height for night time driving. If I know I will only be pulling during daylight hours, I run with 12 pounds of air and get a better ride. Since my tow vehicle is my daily driver as well, the air bags offer a great deal of flexibility without sacrificing comfort.
    2022 Ram 2500 4x4, 6.7 Cummins, RamBox, Air Lift 5000 Ultimate Plus, B&W Companion
    2022 Reflection 303RLS, Progressive hardwired EMS, Airborne Sidewinder
    YouTube Chanel

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenD View Post
    Retired guy from Florida, have had class A and B motorhomes, TT, and now my 1st 5th wheel! Enjoy long trips. Would like to join others in a travel group. I have never had that opportunity. We are Steve and Yolanda, have traveled many miles and want to keep this going!
    Congratulations on the new rig. My wife and I are enjoying our 303 and find it to be a very nice floor plan for the two of us and our two Corgies.
    2022 Ram 2500 4x4, 6.7 Cummins, RamBox, Air Lift 5000 Ultimate Plus, B&W Companion
    2022 Reflection 303RLS, Progressive hardwired EMS, Airborne Sidewinder
    YouTube Chanel

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome from Ontario Canada. I hope you enjoy your 303RLS as much as we do.
    We love ours.

The uncomfortable bed/couch is a bonus........company won't stick around too long
    Dave & Carol
    Eastern GTA, ON
    2022 Reflection 303RLS Fifth Wheel
    2017 GMC 2500 Crew Cab pick up (6.0 litre Gasser)

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FjClay View Post
    Prepare for the weight police on here to tell you no way your truck is capable of towing that rig.

Not with the 303 unless you over pack and load the bed heavy like we do. Even with our heavily loaded 303 the pin weight was 2100lbs when we last weighed.
    If it were a 337 with a much heavier pin weight there may be concern, a 303 is fine with a 2500 or even a properly well optioned 1500
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats.

Retired guy from Florida, have had class A and B motorhomes, TT, and now my 1st 5th wheel! Enjoy long trips. Would like to join others in a travel group. I have never had that opportunity. We are Steve and Yolanda, have traveled many miles and want to keep this going!
    Congratulations. We have had the 303RLS since 2019 and have loved it, very little trouble... Our 4th 5th Wheel and the best. ENJOY!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tombos View Post
    Congratulations. We have had the 303RLS since 2019 and have loved it, very little trouble... Our 4th 5th Wheel and the best. ENJOY!
    Welcome! We also have a 2019 303RLS. It has been a very trouble free rig. I hope you all have the same luck.

@StephenD if you ever find yourselves in the Midwest we would meet up with you somewhere.

Have fun!

Mark
    Mark & Megan & Levi (our floppy eared four legged furry friend)
    2019 Reflection 303RLS
    2019 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Duramax
    B & W Companion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For your inquiry about travel groups. Whether full-time or part-time, Escapees is a good starting point. They have groups called "birds of a feather" which simply means people with like interests. It could be photography, lighthouse hunters, desert explorers...you see where I'm headed. AND they plan get together's on the road.

Facebook has a page specific to your 303 and you could find out if they plan demi rallys amongst the group.

There are also things like Fantasy Tours that plan the whole thing ($$) for you.

We have been full-time for 18 years and sometimes use our road friends home bases to plan our trips and reconnect. We have also done some pre planning to be sure to cross paths with friends for a week here and there. Your will figure it out. Take the time to get to know your neighbors as you camp. Some will be a trip better forgotten and others will turn into life long friends.

Happy Travels....

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by COGrandDes View Post
    Congrats on joining. I just purchased the same model fifth wheel you have and love it so far. I'm in the midst of several mods and upgrades to prepare for summer. Enjoy!

Dave
    Any unique mods or upgrades that you are doing? Always looking for new ideas to spend money on. Just part of having an RV. LOL
    2019 29rs
    2007 Ram diesel, 4x4 long bed
    CDL with tanker, hazmat, emergency vehicle, and bus endorsements

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lorend View Post
    Any unique mods or upgrades that you are doing? Always looking for new ideas to spend money on. Just part of having an RV. LOL
    Good morning. Well I started with allot of electrical upgrades so that we could boondock for 3-4 days and have power for our 12v fridge and to watch some movies if desired. This led me to installing a 2000w inverter, Auto Transfer Switch to power the “inverter-prep” outlets in the camper (which is all of them by the way but not the AC units), a new 120A LiP04 converter/charger, a remote outlet for that charger which is now in the front compartment, and 560aH of LiP04 batteries. Also added a new EMS to the system to protect all the electrical and electronics. Everything is monitored through the screens that came with many of the devices and the Renogy shunt monitor which I located in the cabinet with all the OEM switches. The main thing left is to add more solar panels to what I already have. My goal was to make these upgrades as economically as I could. On the solar side, I am intending to add more Renogy panels to the one Furrion I already have and increase my solar wattage to 600 to start with and go from there.

I have also installed LED light strips in the pantry to light up all the shelves rather than just the upper light. I added a nice Sony sound bar with powered subwoofer to complete the theater experience. We already have a new Sleep Number bed that I will bury the controller and air pump for soon. Now that we can power all the outlets, it will be easy to adjust the pressures when desired. Nearly all of our camping is dry boondocking in the mountains of CO.

I recently added a Lippert Air Lift pin box and swapped out the standard one. From everything I am reading…people love those. I have always wanted one for my other fifth wheels but was not willing to pay the $$$. I am a huge Craigslist shopper and found a nearly new once recently on there so I bought it. It took me about 30 mins to swap that out and I am ready now for towing. I have also recently purchased the Roadmaster Comfort Ride shocks for the unit and intend to install those here when the weather breaks. I just recently installed that same kit on my friends Cougar and he rants and raves about how much better his unit rides and handles.

I added a power cord reel in the front pass through and have a few more odds and ends (clock, shower head, sewer hose holders, etc.) that I want to do before our maiden voyage in May but I am plugging away and happy with my work and investment so far.
    Last edited by COGrandDes; 01-20-2023 at 07:18 AM.
    40+ Year Camping Enthusiast--Living in CO
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC-LB D-Max Payload 3865#--- 5000 Air Springs w/Wireless Comp
    2022 GD Reflection 303RLS-- 565 watts of solar/560aH of LIPO4 batteries, 2000w inverter,
    DC Starllink- Comfort Ride Shock System and Lippert Air Pin Box

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12