User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See the attached pics for the locations.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leveling Front.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	44466Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leveling Rear.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	44467

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are they installed on front and back? From the pictures it looks like only the back.

Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redapple63 View Post
    Are they installed on front and back? From the pictures it looks like only the back.

Bill
    I did a detailed write-up of my install at Lippert in Elkhart with detailed pictures.

However, it's on a different Grand Design forum. I posted a link, but the bot won't show the link. Rules prohibit the mention of that other forum. Go to Google and search the following to find my write-up: "jimmer lippert leveling 315rlts install"

They installed the 5th wheel style electric leveling jacks in the rear. As to the front, I don't think a travel trailer has enough clearance and the 5th wheel leveling jack might get destroyed by an object on the road, so they use travel trailer leveling jacks up front which can be raised up to give a lot of clearance. These are not stabilizers, but can lift the front of the trailer without using the tongue jack.
    Last edited by TheJimmer; 01-15-2023 at 08:03 PM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJimmer View Post
    I did a detailed write-up of my install at Lippert in Elkhart with detailed pictures.

However, it's on a different Grand Design forum. I posted a link, but the bot won't show the link. Rules prohibit the mention of that other forum. Go to Google and search the following to find my write-up: "jimmer lippert leveling 315rlts install"

They installed the 5th wheel style electric leveling jacks in the rear. As to the front, I don't think a travel trailer has enough clearance and the 5th wheel leveling jack might get destroyed by an object on the road, so they use travel trailer leveling jacks up front which can be raised up to give a lot of clearance. These are not stabilizers, but can lift the front of the trailer without using the tongue jack.
    Thanks! I looked it up. Nice.

Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12