User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

395 MS water heater issues

Having issues with low water pressure on my hot water side only. Cold water pressure is great. All faucets have same symptoms. Outdoor faucet is off. Hit pressure relief valve to release any air possible in tank. Assuming I have a bad check valve. I wanted to know the best way to get to the back of the water heater on a 395. I see a small access door below my cabinet, but it's the side of the water heater. Any tips would be appreciated.

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABurl1980 View Post
    Having issues with low water pressure on my hot water side only. Cold water pressure is great. All faucets have same symptoms. Outdoor faucet is off. Hit pressure relief valve to release any air possible in tank. Assuming I have a bad check valve. I wanted to know the best way to get to the back of the water heater on a 395. I see a small access door below my cabinet, but it's the side of the water heater. Any tips would be appreciated.
    Removing the back panel in the "pass through" storage is the best, least invasive way. It's a tight squeeze for sure. Past that it's pulling the water heater out.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABurl1980 View Post
    Agree with @ABurl1980 Removing the basement wall and then the 2x2 frame behind it allows access to the backside water heater and the output check valve. Beyond that I guess if your 395 is a little older you could have had some tank calcium build up that flowed out of the tank and plugged the hot water line just before all the faucets.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel