User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full Time RVer/Momentum 395MS-R

We are new Full Timeers & presently have a Solitude 380 FL. We love our Solitude and all the room we have for storage. But now we are thinking we might like a toy hauler to carry a small car to use in site seeing instead of our Ram 3500 dually. We are considering the Momentum Ms 395-r. My main question is where do you store (and how) all of your chairs, grill & extra stuff you pack in your RV for normal use in your RV life !!! Your frank responses will be appreciated 👍👍👍

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karfre View Post
    We are new Full Timeers & presently have a Solitude 380 FL. We love our Solitude and all the room we have for storage. But now we are thinking we might like a toy hauler to carry a small car to use in site seeing instead of our Ram 3500 dually. We are considering the Momentum Ms 395-r. My main question is where do you store (and how) all of your chairs, grill & extra stuff you pack in your RV for normal use in your RV life !!! Your frank responses will be appreciated [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
    Well, if you have a car in the garage, there's really not much room for anything else. We loved our 395MS-R, but HATED the fact that there really isn't any pass-through storage. We stored the grill in the bed of the truck, sometimes the chairs, too. We also used the bunk for storage, and you can fit A LOT up there (golf clubs, two big totes, telescope, and various other items. Under the bed is also a significant amount of storage that can handle larger items. We also put in shelving in the back and liipert under mount storage drawers.

The 395MS has a lot of interior storage, but VERY little on the outside.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is what I am afraid of. My thought has been all along that if we get somewhere and need a car we can just go rent one!! I really like all of my storage in the Solitude & the floor plan �� I just have to decide what I want most Storage or car ����

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karfre View Post
    That is what I am afraid of. My thought has been all along that if we get somewhere and need a car we can just go rent one!! I really like all of my storage in the Solitude & the floor plan �� I just have to decide what I want most Storage or car ����
    You could always store things inside the car, as long as you don't exceed the ramp weight limit.