Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m unable to open the drawings as I don’t have the required privileges. Any other way to display it?

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a photo. I don't use a photo hosting site so no I don't have another way to post. Become a site sponsor for $12/year. Best 12 bucks you'll ever spend.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got a new 375 and after getting it home noticed how the island wobbles, and videoed it and the floor flexing, i contacted Grand Design and they are having me bring it back to the dealer, Jerry at Grand Design said this was the first he had heard of an issue like this, so you all need to call Grand Design and let them know, Ill keep you posted, its going back to the dealer the first week in November.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In our 33RL reflection on the slide with the dinette and couch the slide actually hits the island we have to be careful not to put it in all the way in fear that it will push the island off the base and strip the mounting screws. Our table is what actually hits the island and I thought about moving the table closer to the window but it is already about an inch away from it and I would not be able to lower the curtains for privacy if I move it at all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    In our 33RL reflection on the slide with the dinette and couch the slide actually hits the island we have to be careful not to put it in all the way in fear that it will push the island off the base and strip the mounting screws. Our table is what actually hits the island and I thought about moving the table closer to the window but it is already about an inch away from it and I would not be able to lower the curtains for privacy if I move it at all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    This is a common issue on the Reflection 303RLS. The table is close to the exact distance between the window and the island when the slide is pulled in. I moved our table so that it is 1/2" away from the island with the slide retracted. This makes pulling the window curtain past the table very difficult. We seldom pull the curtain past the table so this is not a big problem for us. More important that the table not work against the island when towing (in my opinion).

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just picked up our new 303 today and seeing as there are only 2 of us that use the rig we had them put our 2 folding chairs under the bed and then turn the table sideways and remount it there. This is the third time we have done this in our units. We like siting side by side and looking out the window while we are eating. This also allows us to get between dinette and the island when the slide is in. We are able to use the unit even of the slides are in. I'll put the fold up chairs in storage at the house.
    Butch

I try to always leave doubt to my ignorance rather than prove it

2020 Imagine XLS 17MKE
    2020 Red and Black Ram Rebel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've been RV shopping for the last few weeks and happened to look at a 375RES, my husband commented to the salesman that the island in a brand new unit was very lose and wobbling. After that we toured several models and naturally tried moving the island, 4 out 9 units had wobbly islands. I'm thinking it's something that happens during transport and sometimes they catch it and sometimes not.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I got my reflection new the island did move. I had it fixed under warranty. The should be solid and not move...
    2016 GD 29RS

2014 Ram 3500 Laramie Big Horn dually

60 gallon fuel auxiliary fuel tank

B&W Companion hitch with TruXedo Tonneau Cover

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We took our 375res to the dealer end of Sept and the dealer rebuilt the floor under the island and reattached the island. Grand Design covered everything. Island no longer moves. Way to go Centennial RV in Grand Junction, CO and Grand Design! Thank you for a very happy wife.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had an issue with my island in my 2014 369RL. I detailed my fix at this thread: https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...Sinking+island
    Or just search "sinking island".
    Todd and Stephanie - Tacoma, WA
    2014 Solitude 369RL #383
    2015 Chevy Silverado Duramax 3500HD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast