User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    Wanted to report back....just checked in a new Momentum 351MS and it has a Norcold 12v french door refer in it.....
    Hi Tom, thank you very much for the information. Is there a way to find out which of the two will be installed in the 336M that I have on order? One better than the other?
    Serban

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopy Frood View Post
    How much solar came with it? And what size and type of battery/ies? Just curious.
    I had optioned in the Solar + package, so this one has 2- 330 watt panels and a 2000 watt inverter. If you don't get the + package, you get one 330 watt panel and no inverter.

There is only one battery box in the front compartment and GD does not supply any batteries. They are dealer add ons.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serban View Post
    Hi Tom, thank you very much for the information. Is there a way to find out which of the two will be installed in the 336M that I have on order? One better than the other?
    Serban
    I would assume that you will get the Norcold.

You could always verify with Grand Design, especially if you have a VIN issued. They would have all the specs on it.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had optioned in the Solar + package, so this one has 2- 330 watt panels and a 2000 watt inverter. If you don't get the + package, you get one 330 watt panel and no inverter.

There is only one battery box in the front compartment and GD does not supply any batteries. They are dealer add ons.
    Thank you. With this type of set-up, would you advise the buyer to go with Lithium battery/ies? Even if they had to pay a bit for them.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopy Frood View Post
    Thank you. With this type of set-up, would you advise the buyer to go with Lithium battery/ies? Even if they had to pay a bit for them.
    Depends on how they use their unit. With a 5500 watt Onan generator on board, there would be limited need for lithium unless they were truly going to boondock for extended times.
    [email protected]
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depends on how they use their unit. With a 5500 watt Onan generator on board, there would be limited need for lithium unless they were truly going to boondock for extended times.
    Thanks, I didn't think about the generator.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have endured the 12v fridge and after 2 years would not go back to a dual 12v/propane. I was having issues with keeping batteries charged (and I am in the Pacific northwest ) but with the 300 watt solar have not had 2 run my genset once this year in 3 weeks of boondocking. Disconnecting the rear back up camera which was on 24HOURS a day made a big difference and we are good to go as long as we get some sunlight. Pre wiring the back up camera to direct draw from the battery was foolish on GD part but my dealer has fixed that.My .02 RD
    Retired Pilot 2021 Grand Design 30 g 2018 Ram 3500,2015 Harley Davidson CVO Road Glide

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345