User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When we load the toy, it actually takes a little weight off of the pin. I'm amazed at how well it handles in the wind when loaded. Oh, by the way! Drink "light" beer, it couldn't hurt.
    2020 Ford F-350 King Ranch, 2021 Momentum 397TH, Kawasaki KRX 1000

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slappy View Post
    OK thanks. I think we're good. Mainly I was wanting to be sure that the ramp, even though it said 3k ramp max, was REALLY capable of that weight, especially in light of the fact that my 190 lb body will be in it along with diesel. Didn't want to find out the hard way that they were overrated and have it collapse.

Overall, regarding payload, it pencils out to a couple thousand pounds of water, dishes, clothes, etc, which with the large family we have, we will probably get there pretty quick. Add the 2,400 lb side by side, and we're maxed out on payload for this triple axle.

We'll manage, but makes me wish I'd found one with the 8k axles. Seems like I read somewhere that excessive payload is a wonderful thing.........................

I've heard that before! LOL!
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12