Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New 2022 315RLTS Owners

Although I've been a member here for some time, and have even posted a question or two, I wasn't an owner - until now. Yesterday Jo Ann and I started the process of buying a new 2022 Reflection 315RLTS from Holiday World of Las Cruces. They are doing the prep now, and we pick it up on Monday. We'll spend Monday night at their campground, just to make sure everything works as it should. If so, Tuesday night will find us back at our winter headquarters.

Our Foretravel motorhome is sold, and the buyer will pick it up in February. That means that we'll park the Reflection in a storage spot for a couple of weeks. A day or two before our buyer arrives we'll move the Reflection to a FHU spot so we can finish the process of moving into it and emptying the Foretravel. Once the Foretravel drives away we'll bring the Reflection to our lot and start getting ready for the summer's travels.

We're full-timers and usually spend a few months as campground hosts. We'll be a Graham Cave State Park (about 70 miles west of St. Louis on I-70) for April and at Dr. Edmund A. Babler Memorial State Park (SW part of St Louis) for August and September. Between those two we'll be busy spoiling grandchildren. After we're done at Babler we're thinking about heading up to the Grand Design factory for a tour and a factory once-over.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on the new rig and welcome to the forum! Great floor plan. We have the same rig in 2020 vintage. Love it. Take your time and learn everything you can about it.

Spending the first night or couple of nights in the rig is a great idea. Not just to make sure everything works but to help familiarize yourselves with it.

Congrats again!

Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, congrats!
    We've put the downpayment on our 315RLTS and due to pick it up mid Feb. It will then sit somewhere in storage until we are finished skiing and the snow disappears from the Okanagan Valley and we start to shake it out. First timers here, looking forward to an adventure year ahead!

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome.

Same unit here.
    Retired U.S. Navy Engineer

2020 Ram 2500 Big Horn, CC, 6.7 Cummins
    2022 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on the rig
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kb0zke View Post
    Although I've been a member here for some time, and have even posted a question or two, I wasn't an owner - until now. Yesterday Jo Ann and I started the process of buying a new 2022 Reflection 315RLTS from Holiday World of Las Cruces. They are doing the prep now, and we pick it up on Monday. We'll spend Monday night at their campground, just to make sure everything works as it should. If so, Tuesday night will find us back at our winter headquarters.

Our Foretravel motorhome is sold, and the buyer will pick it up in February. That means that we'll park the Reflection in a storage spot for a couple of weeks. A day or two before our buyer arrives we'll move the Reflection to a FHU spot so we can finish the process of moving into it and emptying the Foretravel. Once the Foretravel drives away we'll bring the Reflection to our lot and start getting ready for the summer's travels.

We're full-timers and usually spend a few months as campground hosts. We'll be a Graham Cave State Park (about 70 miles west of St. Louis on I-70) for April and at Dr. Edmund A. Babler Memorial State Park (SW part of St Louis) for August and September. Between those two we'll be busy spoiling grandchildren. After we're done at Babler we're thinking about heading up to the Grand Design factory for a tour and a factory once-over.
    Welcome to the GD owners family. As you've already seen, this is a great place to share information about your coach and get questions answered as needed. Let us know if we can help.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the 2018 version of the 315RLTS and love the space. Lots of storage space. Happy Camping!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2414.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	44607

Steve and Patti
    2018 Reflection 315 RLTS
    2019 Chevy Silverado 2500 Duramax