Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thomas Payne Recliner

I have one recliner that the recliner , floor light, heat and massage is not working. The control lights up for heat and massage. Have checked all the connections can not find a problem. I have searched the forum can not find my problem. The USB plug is working. Thanks in advance.
    2016 3500 Duramax/ Full delete
    2019 GD Solitude 310GK

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might try calling Lippert Customer Support at 432-547-7378. They are very good about stepping you through trouble-shooting their products over the phone. If you can find one, a model number for the recliners would be helpful - but they might be able to figure it out from the year and model of your RV (they work closely with Grand Design).

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Rob. Will try next week and let you know.
    2019 GD Solitude 310GK

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie 1799 View Post
    I have one recliner that the recliner , floor light, heat and massage is not working. The control lights up for heat and massage. Have checked all the connections can not find a problem. I have searched the forum can not find my problem. The USB plug is working. Thanks in advance.
    I remember reading some where that the module that operates the heat can go bad. As for the message, thats supposedly a seperate issue.

On our 295RL the heat quit working, but everything else, including all lights work. Started researching this issue for ours and thats how I came across the module issue for heat. If I remember right, the module for heat is expensive. We decided to live without.
    Jim and Annette
    2019 Reflection 150 295RL
    US Army Veteran
    Missouri (AKA Misery)

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I finally got around to calling lippert.Not very helpful she told me swap the power supply around. Told her I had done that already, she then said I need a new chair! So since I had two chairs I started swapping parts, control first then the module in the back of chair, it was the module. I thought lippert could have given me some electrical values so I would not have to do alll the parts swapping.
    2019 GD Solitude 310GK