User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2023 397THS-R Garage GFCI reset?

Rear passenger side garage outlet experienced a short - my fault, cut an extension cord with the happy jacks. Long story. Now none of the garage outlets work, two in the kitchen under the hutch work, and the outlet to the left of the TV and the TV outlet no longer work.

Found one outlet that resets in kitchen above and to the left the stove. This one did not need to be reset. Master bathroom also did not need to be reset. I cannot find another outlet either outside or in second bath that has a reset.

Does anyone know where this third reset might be?

Thanks!

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately there is no standard how these things are wired, so even another 397 could be different.

Have you checked the outlet on the driver's side near the water hookup panel?

Is it safe to assume you checked the breaker panel for tripped breakers?
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately there is no standard how these things are wired, so even another 397 could be different.

Have you checked the outlet on the driver's side near the water hookup panel?

Is it safe to assume you checked the breaker panel for tripped breakers?
    Yes, I have checked all breakers and checked the outside outlets as well, for reset buttons. So far, I have not found any other outlets that have resets beyond the kitchen and bathroom.

The only other outlet that I vaguely recall seeing a reset button on was behind the access panel in the bottom storage. That requires removing the access panels…. Guessing I might try that tomorrow.

I had no idea that every unit would be wired differently.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does your rig have an inverter, if so, there is a sub-panel, my 397 the garage outlets are on it
    H. J. and Mary Michael 2020 Momentum 397 THR, 8K axles, 17.5 Coopers, 300w solar, upgraded 2800/100 inverter/charger, LiPo4 battery's Lion Energy U1300 Ceramic Coated, Pepwave router. 2019 F450 Lariat Air Bags 90 gals aux Fuel, Ceramic Coated. Full Time RV Liven the retired life. It's 5 O' Clock Somewhere