User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I called Tampa Springs today about my F250. They would add one leaf to the leaf spring. That's it. He also said that I would have to take my truck to Lazy Day's RV first, then Lazy Days RV takes it to Tampa Springs for the work. I asked them about the sticker and he told me they don't do that, Lazy Days RV does. So, I'm not sure if the guy I talked to knew what he was talking about. You can order complete new leaf springs online and do it yourself. General Springs in KS has a 5300 and a 4300 lbs leaf springs for the F250.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anonalyptical View Post
    Yeah, sorry, was a busy day. But we’re home now… here’s a picture of the rig at home (next up, I’ll post the sticker [pre and post])

Attachment 44798
    Great looking rig. Love the new angular graphics.

What all did Tampa Springs have to do to modify your truck to give a higher rating?
    2019 29rs
    2007 Ram diesel, 4x4 long bed
    CDL with tanker, hazmat, emergency vehicle, and bus endorsements

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus216 View Post
    I called Tampa Springs today about my F250. They would add one leaf to the leaf spring. That's it. He also said that I would have to take my truck to Lazy Day's RV first, then Lazy Days RV takes it to Tampa Springs for the work. I asked them about the sticker and he told me they don't do that, Lazy Days RV does. So, I'm not sure if the guy I talked to knew what he was talking about.
    Man, they got quite the scam going on!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456