User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgentle1979 View Post
    Do you happen to have any idea what the Pin was coming in at on the units you sold? It seems to be impossible to find a unit in the NC/SC region to even tour lol. Guess I'll just wait until the "newness" settles down or the Spring RV Shows wrap up.
    What is the payload capacity of your truck?
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you happen to have any idea what the Pin was coming in at on the units you sold? It seems to be impossible to find a unit in the NC/SC region to even tour lol. Guess I'll just wait until the "newness" settles down or the Spring RV Shows wrap up.
    I'll look at the paperwork in the manuals for the one that I have in stock when I get up to Service.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    What is the payload capacity of your truck?
    '22 Silverado 2500HD - Max Pin - 2775, Max Payload 3228. Not as concerned about the pin/pay, if it exceeds may end up springing for what I should have done to begin with, get a 3500HD lol. Just trying to plan out my "plans" on it

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    '22 Silverado 2500HD - Max Pin - 2775, Max Payload 3228. Not as concerned about the pin/pay, if it exceeds may end up springing for what I should have done to begin with, get a 3500HD lol. Just trying to plan out my "plans" on it
    Looks like too much trailer for your truck
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Curious if anyone owns or has toured this one? Any thoughts on the floor plan and/or quality? They’ve done some pretty decent wizardry keeping the pin weight in the 2300 range for a front living unit it seems; just wondering what they left off to shave the weight 😀
    We went through one at the Des Moines, IA RV show this past weekend. Carol has liked these front living (or rear) for a few years. We both liked the lighter colors and the general build quality seemed consistent with GDRVs of the last few years. This said cabinets/drawers wood/hinges/latches did not seem the quality of our vintage GDRVs. I suppose this could be said of other things upon closer inspection and use as well as others have shared in recent years.

We both like the room on each side of the bed with north/south beds. East/west beds are most often limited with room on both sides. Seemed to be tighter with the model than some others. Washer dryer prep was a nice surprise. Bathroom also was smaller that we would like.

Yes, the stated pin weight will get one's attention. Look forward to see what Steve @huntr70 shares with actual #s and hopefully any owners can provide in the future.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The weight sheet provided by GD on the 370 that I have in stock has 2448lbs for pin weight, with no battery and empty LP tanks.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My calculations show that, fully loaded, this unit could put north of 3,000 lbs. on the pin - perhaps even as high as 3,400 lbs. We won't know for sure until someone buys one, loads it up, weighs it, and reports back.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    The weight sheet provided by GD on the 370 that I have in stock has 2448lbs for pin weight, with no battery and empty LP tanks.
    Thx a ton for providing! This is good insight!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moral of the story, put everything in the back and relocate batteries/propane on an outside hitch box? LOL.. JK.. RV industry is such a struggle in getting true "weight"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looked at one today, we both like the floor plan but she didn't get to go and check it out. For me main issues at this point have be concerned are: Toilet is only a round, not elongated, shower is smaller than my 337, W/D prep, looks like only a washer will fit and the drawers underneath can only be opened half way, corner dresser, why didnt' they make the base with draweres the same depth, Fridge is a biggie at this point also. should have been on the side with a regualr RV fridge, this is only 12 volt, not sure how well it will work out. Move it to the side and put the pantry where it is, turn the w/d prep closet around to access from the kitchen??? Maybe add a desk upstairs instead of one of the couches???? Oh and why not put a lower profile a/con the top. just some thoughts, and whyd don't we have regular fold out stairs any longer???? Well my two cents, other manufactures may get a bit more creative with this one??? We are on our 2nd Grand Design, maybe our third, just will have to see what happens.
    Jeff & Karen
    Peoria, Arizona

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12