User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reflection 370FLS

Curious if anyone owns or has toured this one? Any thoughts on the floor plan and/or quality? They’ve done some pretty decent wizardry keeping the pin weight in the 2300 range for a front living unit it seems; just wondering what they left off to shave the weight 😀

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgentle1979 View Post
    Curious if anyone owns or has toured this one? Any thoughts on the floor plan and/or quality? They’ve done some pretty decent wizardry keeping the pin weight in the 2300 range for a front living unit it seems; just wondering what they left off to shave the weight ��
    Hey @Rgentle1979, it looks like this is your first post, welcome to the forum. While I'm not familiar with the 370FLS, it looks like a very user-friendly floor plan. Personally, I'd prefer to have the living room in the rear since most of the campsites we go to have the most attractive views in that direction. However, in the morning it might be nice to have the bedroom a bit further from any noise on the road. Either way, the 370FLS seems like a great coach. Let us know how it works out if you decide to go that way.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be nervous about having 4 Schwintek slides. I know GD upgraded the systems but it would still be a concern.
    Other than that it looks like a well thought out FL layout. The two door setup is a deal maker IMO. Too many FL's tend to shut you off from one end or the other when pulled over for a quick stop.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Curious if anyone owns or has toured this one? Any thoughts on the floor plan and/or quality? They’ve done some pretty decent wizardry keeping the pin weight in the 2300 range for a front living unit it seems; just wondering what they left off to shave the weight [emoji3]
    That 2300 lb pin weight is a useless number GD uses that doesn’t include anything installed on the rig
    Unsure why they post that
    The real number sitting on the dealers lot ready to sell will be higher and the pin weight ready to camp will be much higher
    Do you have a truck capable?
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    That 2300 lb pin weight is a useless number GD uses that doesn’t include anything installed on the rig
    Unsure why they post that
    The real number sitting on the dealers lot ready to sell will be higher and the pin weight ready to camp will be much higher
    Do you have a truck capable?
    I'll bet that pin weight is closer to 3,000 lbs. once propane, batteries, gear is loaded into compartments.
    Dave & Carol
    Eastern GTA, ON
    2022 Reflection 303RLS Fifth Wheel
    2017 GMC 2500 Crew Cab pick up (6.0 litre Gasser)

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OshawaDave View Post
    I'll bet that pin weight is closer to 3,000 lbs. once propane, batteries, gear is loaded into compartments.
    I bet higher
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Curious if anyone owns or has toured this one? Any thoughts on the floor plan and/or quality? They’ve done some pretty decent wizardry keeping the pin weight in the 2300 range for a front living unit it seems; just wondering what they left off to shave the weight ��
    It has been an awesome model for us.

I got one of the first one's on the East Coast, and we have taken orders on it several times over. I won't let this one that is in stock go until after our bigger RV Show this month.

I like the fact that the fridge can be anywhere now, since it is a 12 volt and doesn't have to be vented.

There are 3 out of the 4 slides with Schwintek mechanisms, and they are all small, low weight slides. The 2 front sofas, and the bed. The dinette is a regular Lippert boom slide.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, looks like a great floorplan for a couple without kids. I'm interested to see the kitchen with the slide in, it looks as if you could get to everything.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have toured it several times in person. There is a lot to like on this unit. The deal breaker for me was the bathroom.
    Position of the commode, size, wasted space all added up enough to say no until they fix that. Kitchen is great and upstairs. I will not spend years with that bathroom.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    It has been an awesome model for us.

I got one of the first one's on the East Coast, and we have taken orders on it several times over. I won't let this one that is in stock go until after our bigger RV Show this month.

I like the fact that the fridge can be anywhere now, since it is a 12 volt and doesn't have to be vented.

There are 3 out of the 4 slides with Schwintek mechanisms, and they are all small, low weight slides. The 2 front sofas, and the bed. The dinette is a regular Lippert boom slide.
    Do you happen to have any idea what the Pin was coming in at on the units you sold? It seems to be impossible to find a unit in the NC/SC region to even tour lol. Guess I'll just wait until the "newness" settles down or the Spring RV Shows wrap up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast