User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE: thanks everyone! ended up buying a 3500 turbo diesel to be safe. pending inspection on the reflection but that should be mine soon too!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice choice.
    Hope the inspection comes out good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2018 327 RST. I don't know what the RST stands for. I think you made the right decision to go with a 1 ton, I pulled mine with a 2002 F350 7.3 and it was maxed out on weight. I bought a 2011 F350 diesel long bed (new engine) and it is a lot better.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by szorn824 View Post
    UPDATE: thanks everyone! ended up buying a 3500 turbo diesel to be safe. pending inspection on the reflection but that should be mine soon too!
    Congratulations on the truck and the trailer. You can't go wrong with that decision of the bigger truck. Hope you have many safe travels.
    2019 29rs
    2007 Ram diesel, 4x4 long bed
    CDL with tanker, hazmat, emergency vehicle, and bus endorsements

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Genemc View Post
    I have a 2018 327 RST. I don't know what the RST stands for. I think you made the right decision to go with a 1 ton, I pulled mine with a 2002 F350 7.3 and it was maxed out on weight. I bought a 2011 F350 diesel long bed (new engine) and it is a lot better.
    Could you please tell me your carrying capacity(Yellow Door Sticker) on your 2011 F350? I am looking at the same trailer and have a 2023 F250 on Order. It should be in around the 37-3800lb range. Just like some more real world info before I pull the trigger on the trailer

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad Smith View Post
    Could you please tell me your carrying capacity(Yellow Door Sticker) on your 2011 F350? I am looking at the same trailer and have a 2023 F250 on Order. It should be in around the 37-3800lb range. Just like some more real world info before I pull the trigger on the trailer
    I don’t understand how his payload number will help you.
    Why don’t you change your order to a one ton?
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    I don’t understand how his payload number will help you.
    Why don’t you change your order to a one ton?
    Truck is already built. Waiting for delivery. Then we saw the trailer. Just looking to upgrade. Truck is a big as I wish to go. I will purchase accordingly. The other gentlemans truck is a 2011, mine will be a 2023 payloads will be should be higher on similar builds.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad Smith View Post
    Truck is already built. Waiting for delivery. Then we saw the trailer. Just looking to upgrade. Truck is a big as I wish to go. I will purchase accordingly. The other gentlemans truck is a 2011, mine will be a 2023 payloads will be should be higher on similar builds.
    Unlikely a 3/4 ton will have the payload of a ton but still don’t understand
    The payload of your truck and the pin weight of the trailer once you load it is important
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12