Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings! Just resolved this issue. There’s postings on YouTube as well. Do a search for Maxxair beeping. The fuse should be the 15a fuse for your overhead rear which is connected to a few of the rear led lights, thermostat and maxxair. Maybe the 5th fuse down from the top and 3 under your slider fuses. The replacement board is $91 on ETrailer and their in stock. To access you’ll remove the circular screen, unscrew the cover which will drop once you remove the vent opening handle. The circuit board is viewable once you drop the cover. There are a few things to unplug and you’ll disconnect the ac power wires. You’ll definitely want to have the fuse pulled and/or batteries disconnected. Hope this helps. Cheers!
    Jeff, Luann & Jenga
    Full Time since 10/2020
    2019 Reflection 337 2020 | Chevrolet Silverado HD 3500LTZ SRW
    Pullrite Superlite 20K | Zamp Solar, Battle Born Powered | Victron Controlled

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it's raining the max air won't open. If open it will turn off and close.

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KB5SET View Post
    If it's raining the max air won't open. If open it will turn off and close.
    This feature depends on the model. The entry model and deluxe model do not have this feature.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put a MaxxAir fan in our trailer to replace the cheap one the camper came with. I had problems from day one trying to run it. It would run a bit then it would beep constantly. I'd pull the fuse and try again with the same result. I read up about the faulty boards and called MaxxAir for help. The guy said I probably had a voltage problem. I used a meter and found the voltage to be good. Before I go further I will say it appears MaxxAir is only interested in talking to dealers although I did get through the first time. When I tried to call them back, they had blocked my number. I guess I wasn't worth their time. So I ordered a new board from a dealer, put it in and, same problem. I ended up buying a cheap (maybe $8) switch with two directions and a variable speed dial. With a little putsing around and slight modification I have a fan that works.
    Marsh
    2019 Imagine 2850MK
    2008 2500 Silverado diesel
    Southern Minnesota

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12