I've decided I am going to install a Victron Multiplus 3000 inverter with DIY lifepo4 24v battery banks of 280AH cells. I plan to build 2 banks to run in parallel. I'm still researching and working everything out regarding the build. I also now plan to leave the 12v system separate from the AC system since I have a 206AH lifepo4 battery and solar with 12v fridge in the new RV. But here's a question I'm trying to understand better...

My RV is 30 amps. I want to be able to run the AC and microwave during lunch stops or whatever; basically I want the ability to run most things as if I were plugged into shore power. I see that BMS's are available that are capable of 100 amps continuous and 200 amps peak. If I have two 24v banks in parallel, the amperage from each BMS would be cut in half so I would have plenty of headroom if I ever got close to pulling 3,000 watts on the inverter, correct?

And I need to size the wiring, fuses, ect., from the battery bank to the Victron, and Victron to power panel, with the assumption that I could be pulling 30 amps with a max voltage drop of 3%?