Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: ProPride P3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ProPride P3

I'm looking to buy a ProPride P3 hitch setup. 2" receiver and 1400# bars. If anyone has this setup for sale, please let me know. I am in NW Indiana, but will travel or pay shipping if the price is right.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would suggest to keep an eye on Facebook marketplace. I got mine for 2K last fall. There were several more listed ~2500 at the time.
    2021 Imagine 2800BH
    2017 Flagstaff 831CLBSS - Sold 5/2021.
    2017 F150 Super crew, 3.5EB, long bed, max tow, 1800lbs payload. Pro Pride, prior WDH Blue Ox SwayPro

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sent you a Private message. I have one available with he 1400# bars. I bought it new when we had a TT. We have since gone to a 5th wheel.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not also consider the Hensley Arrow? Its basically the same hitch. Both were designed by Jim Hensley. He started Hensley Manufacturing and left for some reason to go start ProPride. The major difference between the two is the ProPride has an adjustable height hitch bar and they attach to the trailer frame differently. The adjustable hitch bar is a nice idea, but once you have it installed you are not going to change it unless you buy a new tow vehicle or trailer. If that happens Hensley will swap out the hitch bar for free and you only pay for shipping. Otherwise they function the same. I looked at both when I purchased our hitch and ultimately went with Hensley because it over A LOT cheaper.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBrewer View Post
    Why not also consider the Hensley Arrow? Its basically the same hitch. Both were designed by Jim Hensley. He started Hensley Manufacturing and left for some reason to go start ProPride. The major difference between the two is the ProPride has an adjustable height hitch bar and they attach to the trailer frame differently. The adjustable hitch bar is a nice idea, but once you have it installed you are not going to change it unless you buy a new tow vehicle or trailer. If that happens Hensley will swap out the hitch bar for free and you only pay for shipping. Otherwise they function the same. I looked at both when I purchased our hitch and ultimately went with Hensley because it over A LOT cheaper.
    Thank you for that advice. I am aware of the history, but honestly did not shop for the Arrow.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraIII View Post
    I'm looking to buy a ProPride P3 hitch setup. 2" receiver and 1400# bars. If anyone has this setup for sale, please let me know. I am in NW Indiana, but will travel or pay shipping if the price is right.
    Why are you looking for that type of hitch btw?

Are you having towing issues you are hoping to correct?

What is your current setup?
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload