User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

303 Graphene Nano Spray

Has anybody used 303 Graphene Nano Spray on either their truck or RV?

If so what did you think of it?
    Allen & Denise
    Ford F350 Lariat CC SRW SB 4x4 Diesel
    2018 Solitude 310GK R

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yobigal View Post
    Has anybody used 303 Graphene Nano Spray on either their truck or RV?

If so what did you think of it?
    That's why I love this forum, frankly I'd never heard of this product before but it sounds intriguing. I'm looking forward to hearing if anyone has tried it.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have no complaints about regular 303 Protectant. What does the 'Graphene' version supposed to improve?
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I, also, was curious and did some searching for some reviews. The main issue is finding fairly unbiased opinions, as ad it appears everyone who reviews it also sells it. Which brings into question how unbiased their opinion really is. I did find what appeared to be a fairly balanced review that did comment on, and question, the use of "graphene" in the name. But they did give it a pretty overall positive review concerning its durability, ease of applicability, and shine. YMMV of course.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a pretty big fan of 303 and use it on all vinyl trim and rubber products. That said I have not used it on my roof- but would.

The graphene is ceramic coating hybrid which should extend the life. If it acts like a true ceramic be sure its a super clean surface otherwise you just made whatever dirt or imperfections fairly permanent.

I use ceramic finishes on all my vehicles but I would not personally use 303 graphene on painted surfaces.

Admittedly- I am particular about true ceramic coating and finish all my vehicles with OptiCoat Hyperseal after washing with Optimum no rinse shampoo. After the initial application I can do my whole trailer in 40 minutes tops. I leave it outside uncovered and it looks better than new.
    There are other very good products but that is a line I am fairly true on the P&S Renny Doyle line is real good as well. here is a site for well priced detail products:

https://www.detailedimage.com/
    Ex-Nihilo
    2022 2970RL (Fabricated 1/4 Inch Bumper w/ RV Generator Boxes)
    1200AH Lithium, 1000w Solar w/ Victron Multi-Plus II
    5.5K Axles- EOH Disc Brakes- Hensley Arrow
    Road Master Slipper Springs
    2021 RAM Longhorn 2500 Cummins 6.7
    Chattanooga TN

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExNihilo View Post
    I am a pretty big fan of 303 and use it on all vinyl trim and rubber products. That said I have not used it on my roof- but would.

The graphene is ceramic coating hybrid which should extend the life. If it acts like a true ceramic be sure its a super clean surface otherwise you just made whatever dirt or imperfections fairly permanent.

I use ceramic finishes on all my vehicles but I would not personally use 303 graphene on painted surfaces.

Admittedly- I am particular about true ceramic coating and finish all my vehicles with OptiCoat Hyperseal after washing with Optimum no rinse shampoo. After the initial application I can do my whole trailer in 40 minutes tops. I leave it outside uncovered and it looks better than new.
    There are other very good products but that is a line I am fairly true on the P&S Renny Doyle line is real good as well. here is a site for well priced detail products:

https://www.detailedimage.com/
    If the graphene means ceramic, how does that affect the surface as far as paint touch up? Does it require some sort of special cleaning to get back to a paintable surface? Same for rubber/tpo. Does it embed into it and require special cleaning to remove?
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Graphene in the true sense is a single layer carbon compound similar to graphite. I suppose they use the term graphene to imply nothing will stick to it.
    New: 2021 Solitude 380FL
    Prior: 2016 Alpine 3600RS
    Tow: 2017 F350 Diesel Dually

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The review I read of it said that it stood up to normal abuse pretty well, but it was needing to be redone after a couple weeks of their testing. They said that that would equate to about 6 months normal usage. So I don't think it's any super dooper coating, and can be removed pretty easily if paint needed touching up. They intimated that the "graphene" in the name was for marketing purposes.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy does some pretty impressive testing. He repeatedly claims not to take any money for the reviews (sometime product) and apparently make bank working on some high end cars.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ScottHD

According to this report he's tested it 3 times. 30 days, 30 days, 150 days. Less than impressive by comparison.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=2143966364
    Rick

2019 Reflection 150 273MK
    2015 Ford F350 CC SB Lariat Powerstroke
    PullRite Superglide