User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dinette Table wobble

Hello all, this is my first post to the forum, however, I’m not brand new to RVing.
    My dining table is quite loose and wobbly; I’m looking for suggestions to tighten it up. I’ve tightened the ratcheting lever as much as possible by hand wit no improvement.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C409B371-5CEC-4CDC-A3A7-22382E6C735F.jpg   7EBF5C2C-BD8C-4716-83D6-9E6B742E44FD.jpg  
    Barry & Lisa
    2022 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins
    2021 Reflection 260RL w/B&W puck slider
    Previous Keystone Cougar owner

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TN Traveler View Post
    Hello all, this is my first post to the forum, however, I’m not brand new to RVing.
    My dining table is quite loose and wobbly; I’m looking for suggestions to tighten it up. I’ve tightened the ratcheting lever as much as possible by hand wit no improvement.
    First off, welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us. I have the same table and it doesn't ever get tight in my experience. Some have gotten frustrated with the table and replaced it, but generally in that case the functionality of converting the dinette to a bed is lost. We've gotten used to it, one benefit of the stock setup is that one can swivel the table to make accessing the rear bench and the storage under the benches easier.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the group. I don't have the same table as you but I do have the same pedestal. Ours was also real wobbly. We have no intention of using ours as a bed which only a kid could sleep on ours. I was going to add some sort of an L bracket on the wall for the table to sit on (not the same model as you) until I decided to really tighten it first. I think I even used a rubber mallet to close the clamp and it worked. 95% of the wobbling gone.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE