User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Painted interior and added backsplashes...

Painting took a LONG time but only used one gallon of paint and primer. But it was some expensive Insl-X cabinet coat and Insl-X-Stix primer so it still cost a couple hundred. Then I added some peel and stick backsplashes. Kitchen was a real pain because it was finger jointed. Bathroom was easy peasy. Here are some pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230210_151235_resized.jpg   20230210_121948_resized.jpg   20230126_093433_resized.jpg   20230126_093422_resized.jpg   20230126_093415_resized.jpg  

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great job, hoping you're feeling like it was worth the time and expense. The paint job looks really good, in the long run, you'll be happy you went with quality materials.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good job! Looks really nice.
    How did you put the tile around the window in the kitchen? Did you just cut the tile to fit around the window or loosen the flanges and tuck the tile under the flange?
    What did you use to prep the wall under the stick-on tile?
    Thanks
    Frank & Nadine
    2023 Imagine XLS 17MKE
    2021 Ford F‑150 XLT 3.5L V6 Hybrid 4WD SuperCrew Cab Factory Max tow package

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FL-Guy View Post
    Good job! Looks really nice.
    How did you put the tile around the window in the kitchen? Did you just cut the tile to fit around the window or loosen the flanges and tuck the tile under the flange?
    What did you use to prep the wall under the stick-on tile?
    Thanks
    For prep, I scuffed up with sandpaper, cleaned with paint thinner and then sprayed some adhesive but that was probably overkill. I cut to fit around window. I was afraid of causing a leak if I loosened screws. I placed sticky tile up and used stuck a pointed heavy needle through to make outline holes, then traced on backing paper. Came out perfect. But removing flange would have been easy also.