Likes Likes:  0

Thread: RV Window Catio

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RV Window Catio

Hello all,

I am looking at building a catio for one of my RV windows on a Grand Design Imagine. I plan to use PCS and to support it using the bumper. Any ideas on how to secure it around the window? Not sure if I could use screws. Thank you for any advise!

Jenn

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Screws would make it hard to remove and also create a source for water intrusion. What about a few strong suction cups with some S hooks to connect rope or cable that is attached to the catio end via eyebolts??? How many cats will this need to support?

We met a seasonal camper that had quite the catio as well as an attached runway and balcony of sorts so the cat could do some outside wandering without being loose.

Wellcome to the forum!
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    Screws would make it hard to remove and also create a source for water intrusion. What about a few strong suction cups with some S hooks to connect rope or cable that is attached to the catio end via eyebolts??? How many cats will this need to support?

We met a seasonal camper that had quite the catio as well as an attached runway and balcony of sorts so the cat could do some outside wandering without being loose.

Wellcome to the forum!

Hello and thank you! It will be for one cat. I like the suction cup idea!! I will take a look at that, thank you so very much.

Jenn