Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Covering on the dining table and counter tops

Has anyone been able to find a supplier for the marble like covering GD uses on the dining table and counter tops in a 2022 2600 RB. I have talked with GD customer service and they gave me the name of Patrick Industries in Elkhart but I still get nowhere. Patrick has lots of divisions and they can't get me to anyone who can tell me anything. I would think this would be an easy answer since they supply all of the tables and counters already made up to GD and they are right down the street !!!! I've tried several times in the last 6 months, hoping to get a different person who might have the answer but to no avail. The stuff is just a heavy material glued down to the wood.......... finding it is another story. Thanks
    2022 2600 RB , Road Armor + wet bolt and heavy shackle kit
    2021 Ram 1500 Premier, 5.7 E Torque , 3.91 rear end, trailering kit

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjake392 View Post
    Has anyone been able to find a supplier for the marble like covering GD uses on the dining table and counter tops in a 2022 2600 RB. I have talked with GD customer service and they gave me the name of Patrick Industries in Elkhart but I still get nowhere. Patrick has lots of divisions and they can't get me to anyone who can tell me anything. I would think this would be an easy answer since they supply all of the tables and counters already made up to GD and they are right down the street !!!! I've tried several times in the last 6 months, hoping to get a different person who might have the answer but to no avail. The stuff is just a heavy material glued down to the wood.......... finding it is another story. Thanks
    Sorry, I don't know where that's made. What are you looking to do? GD generally will sell you a replacement countertop. Is that what you're looking for?
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Covering on the dining table and counter tops

Quote Originally Posted by Soundsailor View Post
    Sorry, I don't know where that's made. What are you looking to do? GD generally will sell you a replacement countertop. Is that what you're looking for?
    Sound advice. You may also look at the GD parts Locator using your vin number for a part number of the countertop. With that part number you can get the specific brand and model then reach out to Patrick Industries. I think with a part number in hand GD may be inclined to sell you a bulk piece for your purpose.

Patrick Industries: https://patrickind.com/market/rv/

GD Parts Locator: https://www.granddesignrv.com/owners...s/parts-lookup

Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have all the part #'s for any tables in units that have the same Sensimone marble like covering but it does no good with this Patrick industries. I'm going to cut down the dining table as it's too wide for 2 people to sit comfortably, and we're not big people. I'm guessing that the covering will come loose when I make my cuts and if I can't get the center seam to look good I was just going to recover the entire table. I've looked for table tops but the 28 x 39 oval on one end is a non starter. Looks like I'll just build a new table and try to match stains with the trailer. It just doesn't seem right that Patrick has made literally thousands of these tables and counter tops and they can't get me to anyone who is even in the same building who knows what the hell I'm talking about.
    2022 2600 RB , Road Armor + wet bolt and heavy shackle kit
    2021 Ram 1500 Premier, 5.7 E Torque , 3.91 rear end, trailering kit

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am removing the entire booth and replacing it with a formica desk that will function as an office desk and dining table. I will use a plywood base and cover with formica. I found what I believe is an exact match for our 2022 GD 2970RL tabletop HERE. (Got it thru Home Depot via SKU 641850).

Quote Originally Posted by bigjake392 View Post
    2022 GD 2970RL (soon to be "released")
    2019 F350 Platinum, Shorter bed, Diesel, SRW, 3.55 rear, 55gal tank!
    2016 F150 Platinum (traded in for F350 fall 2019)
    2016 GD 2600rb (Sold)

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wudwork View Post
    I am removing the entire booth and replacing it with a formica desk that will function as an office desk and dining table. I will use a plywood base and cover with formica. I found what I believe is an exact match for our 2022 GD 2970RL tabletop HERE. (Got it thru Home Depot via SKU 641850).
    Love to see pictures when you're done.
    Stephen and Judy

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2022 GD 2970RL (soon to be "released")
    2019 F350 Platinum, Shorter bed, Diesel, SRW, 3.55 rear, 55gal tank!
    2016 F150 Platinum (traded in for F350 fall 2019)
    2016 GD 2600rb (Sold)

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wudwork View Post
    Wow, that looks sweet. Please keep us updated on your progress with the project.
    Stephen and Judy