Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SOLD - 2019 Solitude 375RES For Sale

Amazingly priced. Affordable luxury. $66,995 OBO

A meticulously maintained by original owner 2019 Solitude (built pre COVID). Only used 8 weeks each year and stored inside the remainder of the time. Had ECP coating professionally applied to front cap and I hand applied ceramic coating to remainder last spring. Bearings and brakes dealer serviced last summer. You won't find another 2019 in this like new condition. You really must see to appreciate.

STORAGE BEYOND BELIEF!

Luxury 5th wheel with professional rv oven/range, huge 18 cu. Ft. duel source rv refrigerator, optional microwave/convection oven, high power maxxair fan with rain sensor in kitchen, 50 gal black and 100 gal gray capacity, 12 gal water heater, large shower, 6 point hydraulic auto level, 50 Amp service, wonderful nautilus water system with black tank flush, factory installed 2 in. receiver hitch with 7 point plug (not an option on early 2019 and older models).

I installed:
    - RV Airflow systems is both ACs
    - MaxxAir II vent cover on bathroom vent
    - dryer vent
    - Oxygenics Fury shower head
    - Tireminder flow through TPMS

Save $30000 to $40000 over new! Don't pay dealer prep fee or large sales tax!

I can send link to my rvtrader add to access all the pictures and other informaton.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20230206_115140.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	44991
    Last edited by CCJUNTUNEN; 02-20-2023 at 11:08 AM.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold sold sold