Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need New A/C Imagine 2600rb

Hey Friends, I need to replace the A/C unit (13.5) in our 2016 Imagine 2600Rb We are looking for suggestions for this unit. We currently have a Dometic brand. And we are hoping to find a unit that might be quieter. Thanks so much for any and all help.

Tom and Kathy
    North Ga.
    North Ga Couple
    Dodge Ram 1500
    GD 2600 rb
    one dog, Sadie

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by North Ga Couple View Post
    Hey Friends, I need to replace the A/C unit (13.5) in our 2016 Imagine 2600Rb We are looking for suggestions for this unit. We currently have a Dometic brand. And we are hoping to find a unit that might be quieter. Thanks so much for any and all help.

Tom and Kathy
    North Ga.
    This is probably going to solicit a lot of opinions (both positive and negative) but we love our 14.5K Furrion since I received the upgraded kit to fix the short cycling issues (new control box and thermostat/controller) and the RV Airflow upgrade. It is one of the quietest A/C's that I've ever heard. It would probably be to your advantage to do some research as to what brands would be a direct fit (probably most, as they are all the same size on newer rigs) and to make sure that the ceiling duct work would line up correctly. There is also the control for the furnace to consider, as vendors control the furnace in different ways (for example, the furnace control wires in the Furrion system connect and are controlled by the control box in the A/C intake plenum).
    Mike & (RIP Karen)
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2011 Toyota Tundra 5.7 RW, Tow Package
    Husky Centerline WDH
    Champion 2500DF, Prodigy P2