Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hjmichael View Post
    Check rockauto.com, they have a left rear for 745 to fit my 2019,

hope this helps
    I was able to pickup the factory unit from Ford from my local guy I get my fuel and air filters from… I got the unit for 715 + tax, which is still a ton, but 350 cheaper than MSRP. Expensive mistake on my part. Thanks for all the comments and ideas from everyone!!!
    2023 Momentum 397TH w/Gen3 Goosebox
    2020 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 F-450 Limited PowerStroke

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by msutoad View Post
    So, I managed to break out the drivers side tail light red lens partially. A new one is 1083 from ford, and that sucks a lot for a self inflicted issue. Wondering, does anyone here know if I can remove the blind spot from the tail light and move it to a new lens which without blind spot is at least 50% cheaper. I did this to myself, it is 100% my issue, which makes it that much harder for me to swallow this one. Anyone here have friends at a Ford dealer that would give you a deal on one as a favor by chance? Again, I blew it, but it never hurts to ask…

Thanks in advance, I for sure need some sympathy help on a discount if one exists anywhere

Jason
    Ive bought a number of things from Rock Auto https://www.rockauto.com, including a missing wheel cover, entire tail light assemblies (although it was for a Hyundai Sante Fe), significantly less than dealer cost and I couldnt tell the difference.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12