User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grand Design Imagine XLS 17MKE Additional Sleeping

I know the 17MKE is meant to be a couples trailer, but I’m curious to hear how owners of this model (with theater seating) sleep a third person on occasion. Maybe set up a cot? I looked at a model with the u-shaped dinette since it can convert to a bed, but I wasn’t too impressed with the comfort of the seating for the dinette. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianG View Post
    I know the 17MKE is meant to be a couples trailer, but I’m curious to hear how owners of this model (with theater seating) sleep a third person on occasion. Maybe set up a cot? I looked at a model with the u-shaped dinette since it can convert to a bed, but I wasn’t too impressed with the comfort of the seating for the dinette. Thanks
    We have had our 4 year old grandson with us on 4 or 5 trips since he was 3. We start him off on a cot but he always ends up in bed with us during the night. We’ve not tried to sleep a third adult but on occasion my wife has slept in the recliner nearest the bathroom (she sometimes needs/wants the heated and vibrating function). So depending on the person, the recliner nearest the bathroom wall is an option.
    Jody & Lora
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE
    2019 F150 Crew Cab 3.5 EB 4x4, Max Tow
    Husky Center Line TS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dot sure if you have the floor space but we used air mattresses on the floor in out last TT
    2021 Imagine 2800BH
    2017 Flagstaff 831CLBSS - Sold 5/2021.
    2017 F150 Super crew, 3.5EB, long bed, max tow, 1800lbs payload. Pro Pride, prior WDH Blue Ox SwayPro