User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandstander View Post
    Thank you for explaining. I am surprised you not exceeding your payload with a SRW, but encouraged hearing it works for you.
    We do not exceed our payload with a loaded 310GK-R and and SRW 3500 RAM - 250-500lbs to spare on pin depending on how much stuff we put in the 310 and I CAT scale before every trip. I'm trying to think back when we ordered ours - due to Covid and supply chain issues, GD had stopped production on a number of models temporarily. For some reason, I seem to recall that the shortest S Class we could order was over 37' at the time, and then GD placed option restrictions on a number of models. 310 came in around 35' which was the max we wanted to go and was available to order with the options we wanted.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajg617 View Post
    We do not exceed our payload with a loaded 310GK-R and and SRW 3500 RAM - 250-500lbs to spare on pin depending on how much stuff we put in the 310 and I CAT scale before every trip. I'm trying to think back when we ordered ours - due to Covid and supply chain issues, GD had stopped production on a number of models temporarily. For some reason, I seem to recall that the shortest S Class we could order was over 37' at the time, and then GD placed option restrictions on a number of models. 310 came in around 35' which was the max we wanted to go and was available to order with the options we wanted.
    Encouraging, what does your payload door sticker say?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandstander View Post
    Encouraging, what does your payload door sticker say?
    4014 on loaded Laramie but that is not real. On CAT scale with full fuel/DEF, bed loaded, and DW and myself in travel mode plus 'dealer options' dropped that down to 3400. We average about 2850-3200 pin weight loaded trailer depending upon how much we pack (usually too much). One of the reasons I opted for a Goosebox (which I like very much) saved me over 100 lbs payload.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123