User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TPMS for 2600rb

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tylers777 View Post
    I am currently investigating TPMS Systems for my new 2022 Momentum 350G. The issue with the one you reference is it only goes to 87PSI - our Cooper Tires are 125PSI. Anyone have a good option vs the Tire-Linc?
    I use tire traker. Inexpensive lifetime warranty made by progressive industries
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tylers777 View Post
    I am currently investigating TPMS Systems for my new 2022 Momentum 350G. The issue with the one you reference is it only goes to 87PSI - our Cooper Tires are 125PSI. Anyone have a good option vs the Tire-Linc?
    The 87PSI upper limit was initially a concern for me also. My tires are inflated to 80 PSI max, so when the pressure and/or temps rise the display alarms. I see this as a benefit now, as the alarm assures me that the sensors are actually working.
    Mike & (RIP Karen)
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2011 Toyota Tundra 5.7 RW, Tow Package
    Husky Centerline WDH
    Champion 2500DF, Prodigy P2

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wudwork View Post
    Many trailers now come from factory with the "pre-wire" setup for solar and TPMS. My choice was to abandon both and install another TPMS (TST 507, but I believe a newer model is now available). We prefer to keep the dedicated screen on the truck console and reference it often. We don't like to open phone app to monitor trailer while driving. Note, we bought THESE metal valve stems. These prevent the damage to rubber stems caused by sensor being mounted to end and the tire turning at highway speeds.
    Definitely go with the metal valve stems. I had two valve stem failures on my truck within a week of installing the TPMS sensors.
    2017 Solitude ST360RL
    Victron solar
    2005 Ram 3500 DRW
    Retired, Full time since 09/2021

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12