User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TPMS for 2600rb

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TPMS for 2600rb

Hello everyone, I have a 2022 GD 2600rb pre wired for the Lippert LINC tire monitoring system. The problem is I don’t know where to find the components that doesn’t include the base which is what I already have installed in the trailer. Can someone point me in the direction someplace that sells only the transmitter that sits on the base and tire stem monitors?

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dan.marcotte.5 View Post
    Hello everyone, I have a 2022 GD 2600rb pre wired for the Lippert LINC tire monitoring system. The problem is I don’t know where to find the components that doesn’t include the base which is what I already have installed in the trailer. Can someone point me in the direction someplace that sells only the transmitter that sits on the base and tire stem monitors?
    It should have been in the black bag that came with the trailer when you bought it, from the dealer. If it's missing, check all the drawers. If it's not there, contact the dealer. It's supposed to come with it.
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow_1911 View Post
    It should have been in the black bag that came with the trailer when you bought it, from the dealer. If it's missing, check all the drawers. If it's not there, contact the dealer. It's supposed to come with it.
    Imagine trailers don’t come with it
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can go to your dealer and get the kit without the base I believe but I would just get the entire kit from Lippert. Just toss the base.
    But….
    There are better cheaper tpms’s on the interwebs
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    Imagine trailers don’t come with it
    Oh, you learn something new every day.

@dan.marcotte.5, you can find the not, including the dock, on Amazon for about $300.00. You could also call Grand Design parts and buy it directly from them.

EDIT: used the OPs name instead.
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many trailers now come from factory with the "pre-wire" setup for solar and TPMS. My choice was to abandon both and install another TPMS (TST 507, but I believe a newer model is now available). We prefer to keep the dedicated screen on the truck console and reference it often. We don't like to open phone app to monitor trailer while driving. Note, we bought THESE metal valve stems. These prevent the damage to rubber stems caused by sensor being mounted to end and the tire turning at highway speeds.

2024 Brinkley z2900
    2019 F350 Platinum, Shorter bed, Diesel, SRW, 3.55 rear, 55gal tank!
    2016 F150 Platinum (traded in for F350 fall 2019)
    2022 GD 2970RL (Sold, 2023-Oct)
    2016 GD 2600rb (Sold. 2022-May)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I went with this and tied the repeater into the "pre wiring" of the Tire-Linc. Works awesome, is cheaper, and seems to be better reviewed by folks who've tried both.
    Matt, Irene, and Ruby (our Golden Retriever)
    2022 Imagine 2600RB with ProPride 3P
    2024 Silverado 2500 LTZ Gasser (3500 payload)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by uwskier View Post

I went with this and tied the repeater into the "pre wiring" of the Tire-Linc. Works awesome, is cheaper, and seems to be better reviewed by folks who've tried both.
    I wired mine exactly like you did (two years ago), and also using the Tymate. Great minds think alike!
    Mike & (RIP Karen)
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2011 Toyota Tundra 5.7 RW, Tow Package
    Husky Centerline WDH
    Champion 2500DF, Prodigy P2

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went with TST 507 Tire Pressure Monitoring System and mounted the relay transmitter with rivets to the frame near the propane tank. The included prewire base inside the cargo area near the water panel, well I removed that and used the wires to put a nice power hub with switches and 5V USB outlets to run the Level Mate Pro+. The Level Mate Pro is mounted above the new power hub. I have not had any issues with either system communicating inside the truck.
    Dark sky of the Texas Hill Country
    2022 2600RB
    Renogy; 1050 Watts Solar, 3000 Watt Inverter, Rover 100 Amp MPPT and DCC50S
    2022 F250 Lariat Godzilla 7.3L

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by uwskier View Post

I am currently investigating TPMS Systems for my new 2022 Momentum 350G. The issue with the one you reference is it only goes to 87PSI - our Cooper Tires are 125PSI. Anyone have a good option vs the Tire-Linc?
    '22 Grand Design Momentum 350G, '17 RAM 2500HD 4x4 6.7L Diesel, B&W Companion 25K
    '17 BMW R1200RS, '16 BMW R1200RS, '98 Honda VFR800FI, '13 Aprilia Tuono
    '12 Honda CBR1000RR, '11 Yamaha R6
    '21 KTM 150 XC-W TPI, '06 KTM 300 EXC, '02 Honda XR100, '22 Yamaha PW50

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast