User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    scottcoffinconst

Momentum 350 m class

Took our new 350 out for her maiden voyage before Yellowstone and Nevada vacation. Everything went pretty well not much in the way of trouble. Have a laundry list of three items. We were so blessed to be able to get this unit and we are living it. The dealer we purchased from was awesome not sure about service yet!!
    God bless and stay safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Traveling Piper
    Congrats on your new 350. Love ours. Went on first long trip, 4 1/2 weeks west, 5000 miles NM, AZ, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Neb, Kansas, OK, and back to Texas. All went really well, freezing weather, mountains, non- existent roads, lots of construction, and really steep grades. We have done a few upgrades- had 3 season door installed, added hanging storeage bag in garage (from Camping World), added extend a cup holder at recliners, velcro on wall for TV, etc remotes, metal steps with a landing, and less steep steps for pup (and us), magnetic door stops, fridge door holders to vent while in storage, new mattress, another shelf in both main bathroom cabinets. Our next will be another speaker beside the furtherest recliner- I guess it will need to be battery and wireless. It is slowly becoming perfect for us.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats! We pick up our 350M tomorrow... mind if I ask what your three problems were so I can look for them on ours?
    2016 Momentum 350M (w/Goodyear G614 tires matched perfect and staggered special!)
    2010 Ford F350 Lariat 6.4L PowerStroke 4x4 CrewCab SRW
    PullRite SuperGlide 20k hitch

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

scottcoffinconst
    The fuel gauge indicator switch was wired backwards, a piece of the crown molding is blistering, and a pin in the leg of the garage bench was installed incorrect

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be ecstatic if those are the kinds of minor issues we run across! lol

Sure does seem to be a lot of gauges wired backwards in the Momentums. Not sure why -- the technician that installs them seemed fine to me when I met him...

2016 Momentum 350M (w/Goodyear G614 tires matched perfect and staggered special!)
    2010 Ford F350 Lariat 6.4L PowerStroke 4x4 CrewCab SRW
    PullRite SuperGlide 20k hitch

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

scottcoffinconst
    Lol I see that and understand. Like I said just minor things nothing big

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottcoffinconst View Post
    The fuel gauge indicator switch was wired backwards, a piece of the crown molding is blistering, and a pin in the leg of the garage bench was installed incorrect

FYI the switch can just be turned around if done carefully. Don't let them tell you they need to drop the tanks to fix it (as at least one has reported) Several of us have done it ourselves.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

scottcoffinconst
    I tore it apart and looked at it but I could not get into the switch area to swap the 2 wires

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to do it from the front. It has small retention tabs on two sides that need to be pushed in as you pull the switch out. Do it carefully wires are short.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

C130TN
    Congratulations, looks awesome and know you must be excited.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast