User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

346FLS Using fireplace and furnace fan during cold weather enough? How do I tell if.

I have a 2022 Solitude 346FLS that I picked up from someone used. I'm on my way back from TX to CA with it and stopped in Flagstaff. I don't know how much propane I have, and it's going to freeze tonight. I did a search but didn't see anything. If I leave the electric fireplace heater on along with the furnace "fan" (no heat, just circulation) I'm assuming it will take air from inside and circulate under the belly? Anyone done this?

Second question, I was told one of the three units in this rig is a heat pump. the center thermostat is the only one that says "Heat" but unless I open the propane tanks, there's no heat coming out, just a fan blowing. How do I know if I have a heat pump setup? Thanks!

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

346FLS Using fireplace and furnace fan during cold weather enough? How do I tell if.

Why not just run the propane?
    You say you don’t know how much you have maybe you are full
    Or stop somewhere and get some
    Anyway it is already close to morning
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload