Thread: Slide/urrrg!!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slide/urrrg!!

OK here it goes
    About a year ago we had parts falling off our slide-Bottom line is we replaced motors and rails to the amount of $4400.00. Since then we have had constant reading from Lippert control panel of shore from motor to control -Six blinks followed by one or two showing either motor one of two. Of course this happens on trips resulting in two mobile visits ($400.00) And finally a trip of 150 miles to t.v. Center who did replacement work mentioned above. Of course when they looked for issue nothing showed up-to-date Off we went and of course here comes the same blinking-Slide has always worked ON but rig is currently at the fourth t.v. Repair center looking at the issue We have enjoyed our 2018 2500TO but this is wearing us down always wondering when the slide is going to wreck another trip-

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has the wiring from the motor to controller been replaced or checked for shorts? 6 blinks indicates a short in the motor or wiring. If motors have been replaced, I would think you could have a wire or two with some insulation that got torn off somehow.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws...cd_0002071.pdf

Since the issue you experience now started AFTER the H rack assy was replaced then I would be using a meter and ohm out the two motor control harnesses from the motor quick disconnect to the controller assy connection.. You obviously have an intermittent issue with one of the RV SIDE harnesses...

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for suggestions -I believe all tests have been one-hOur frankly we are close to the end of the frustration line