User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creede to Yellowstone

Hey , folks. We are leaving Creede , Colorado mid August, and decided to make a run on up to Yellowstone instead of home to Texas. Booked a week at Headwaters. I’m trying to figure the best route so I can book an overnight stop. We go to Co once or twice a year , so I’ve done quite a bit of mountain towing , including 550 from Montrose to Durango. 35’ fifth wheel towed with a RAM DRW.. Any advice is much appreciated.
    Thanks , Charlie F
    Vickie & Charlie
    2019 310GK-R
    2020 RAM Longhorn DRW Cummins /Aisin

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Scenic route - good roads, but slow going at times,
    From Creed 149 north to 50 then west/north to Grand Junction then west on I70 to Fruita (state park there behind truck stop)
    from Fruita take 139 to Rangely then 64 to Dinosaur (Camp and see the fossils) then 40 to Vernal.
    At Vernal take 191 north to Yellowstone - lots of camping spots along the way.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar