User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New owner of 2022 imagine

i am new owner of a 2022 Grand Design Imagine can someone please tell me where i need to go to find my Hot Water Heater Valves. i see the Excess for the Heater on the out side. but see no opening for the Valve location. Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieOB View Post
    i am new owner of a 2022 Grand Design Imagine can someone please tell me where i need to go to find my Hot Water Heater Valves. i see the Excess for the Heater on the out side. but see no opening for the Valve location. Thanks in advance.
    They are in behind a panel in your outside kitchen

To the left looking in
    You will see two screw heads
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    They are in behind a panel in your outside kitchen

To the left looking in
    You will see two screw heads
    Wow, you have quite a talent! I can't tell what model is being referred to, am I blind?
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverbug View Post
    Wow, you have quite a talent! I can't tell what model is being referred to, am I blind?
    2800 bh. Big brother to my 2400
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    2800 bh. Big brother to my 2400
    Ok, but I still don't know how you knew that. I'm never playing cards with you!
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverbug View Post
    Ok, but I still don't know how you knew that. I'm never playing cards with you!
    The OP gave their model in another thread, it would be helpful if @EddieOB could create a signature with his info in it so folks like @Riverbug won't be guessing.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not understand what you are talking about a signature. this is all new to me Never been part of a forum before . just glad to be here everyone is so friendly and helpful . i do not want to mess up even though i read the rules. help me out as always and tell me what to do.

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not understand what you are talking about a signature. this is all new to me Never been part of a forum before . just glad to be here everyone is so friendly and helpful . i do not want to mess up even though i read the rules. help me out as always and tell me what to do.
    @EddieOB -

Here are a few forum tips (No. 3 is how to create a signature):

1) If you use "Reply With Quote" (to the right of "Reply") as I have here, folks will know to whom you are responding and that person will get a notification.

2) You can also tag folks using the "@" symbol and their user name (as I have done yours) - they'll also get a notification that way.

3) You can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question - and others won't have to ask. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We’re you able to locate your valves?
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found the Mystery Valves on this 2022 2800BH Imagine they are in the Bunk House at the Bottom Bunk there is a Door with 6 Screws to remove to excess the valves. Thanks to everyone for the ideas and help on locating these valves.
    eddieOB
    2022 Imagine
    tow vehicle 2019 F150