User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may not have been clear...If you have 2 grey tanks, a black tank and a single outlet for dumping, adding the external Valtera valve will allow you to open both drain valves on the grey tanks with the external valve closed. The tanks are connected to a common runner that will fill, allowing the grey to flow one in to the other. When ready to dump, close both grey valves, empty the black tank, empty the grey tank to flush the lines. Any unit with two grey tanks and a single external drain is able to do this if needed. Hope I explained this OK. Safe Travels.
    Jim & Gwen
    2015 Solitude 379fl, VIN 573FS4324F1102454
    2011 F-350 SC, DRW, 6.7 PSD, Ride-Rite Air Bags, Pull-Rite 20.5 K
    "You can't get lost if you don't care where you're going"

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Jim View Post
    I may not have been clear...If you have 2 grey tanks, a black tank and a single outlet for dumping, adding the external Valtera valve will allow you to open both drain valves on the grey tanks with the external valve closed. The tanks are connected to a common runner that will fill, allowing the grey to flow one in to the other. When ready to dump, close both grey valves, empty the black tank, empty the grey tank to flush the lines. Any unit with two grey tanks and a single external drain is able to do this if needed. Hope I explained this OK. Safe Travels.
    Thanks, that makes sense. Mine has two grey tanks with two separate drain valves. But you gave me an idea for something I think I recall seeing a while ago where you run a pipe between the two drain valves, put an external valve on each drain line then I believe you are able to utilize both tanks. But I'll have to research that. I didn't pay much attention because it never applied to me until now. Thanks.
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123