User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

water leak 268bh

Has anyone experienced a water leak from the roof in the goose neck/bedroom front drivers side corner the carpets wet? The first time this happened the carpet was really soaked and it was coming down in the battery compartment. The dealer replaced the window on that side and sent it back. It's going back to the dealer for repair again, this is a little frustrating because this trailer has been at the dealer for various things more times than my wife and I have been able to enjoy it. She done with the trailer and we have only had it since last august.

thanks
    Aaron

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A leak can be coming from anywhere
    What does the roof look like in that area
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Trailer is brand new used twice it's already been to the dealer for a leak in the same spot and they replaced the window, the roof looks good in that area. I was thinking clearance light or something. I was asking if anyone has experienced this type of leak and is so where was it located. I know water travels and can come from anywhere

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronK View Post
    The Trailer is brand new used twice it's already been to the dealer for a leak in the same spot and they replaced the window, the roof looks good in that area. I was thinking clearance light or something. I was asking if anyone has experienced this type of leak and is so where was it located. I know water travels and can come from anywhere
    Could be a light. I would unscrew it and take a look. Reseal if needed
    I understand you have only used it twice but it is at least a year old. Sealants fail and need attention at times
    Hopefully your dealer covers it but likely Grand Design won’t if it is a sealant issue

Good luck
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload