Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

splendid washer /dryer vibration isolaters

Hi all, Has anyone had issues with a washer/dryer vibrating so bad it shakes the camper from front to back?
    I checked for some kind of isolator but had no luck. I was hoping someone has a solution.

Thank for your help

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a common complaint, especially washing towels, bedding, jeans... I don't know of purpose-made isolators, but McMaster has neoprene in a variety of hardnesses that can be used to fashion isolators.
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DebandFred View Post
    Hi all, Has anyone had issues with a washer/dryer vibrating so bad it shakes the camper from front to back?
    I checked for some kind of isolator but had no luck. I was hoping someone has a solution.

Thank for your help
    That is very common. Some tips to help:

1. Do smaller loads, especially when it comes to heavier items like jeans, towels, and bedding.

2. You don't say what kind of camper you have, towable or fifth wheel. If you have a fifth wheel, I have found that putting my jack stands at the very back of the coach and using a kingpin tripod stabilizer helps.

3. Hang a sign on the door that says, "If the trailer's a-rockin'... We are doing laundry!" [emoji41]

This is the jack stands I have: EAZ LIFT Telescopic RV Jack, Set of 2 | Adjusts from 16-inches to 30-inches | Featues a 6,000 lb. Load Capacity (48864) https://a.co/d/fUm84Bv

And the kingpin tripod: Ultra-Fab Economy 5th Wheel King Pin Tripod Stabilizer - Steel - 31" to 54" - 5,000 lbs https://www.etrailer.com/Camper-Jack...19-950500.html
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel