If you got an IS (Independent Suspension) installed lately look for this issue....

The tabs that were welded on (not sure of their purpose) could interfere with the suspension movement causing the brake caliper mounting bracket to impact the tab(s) and break the mounting bracket.

A friend told me he had this issue and allowed me to post the photo below showing what happened to him. You can see in the photo the tab had been hit a few times finally breaking the caliper mounting bracket. It wasn't an isolate incident (multiple brackets broke on his and another's rigs - a large Solitude and a Momentum).

I check my installation today (installed the same time these folks had theirs installed) and I have the same tabs. So far no interference but I will be cutting these tabs flush with the frame to avoid any possibility of interference. Ours were all installed on the same days and by different techs in October. I'll be looking at another friends rig which was done last June/July to see if his is the same.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RenderedImage.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	45359