User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Schwintec Issue with Bedroom Slide

I have a 2930RL Solitude S-Class with a problem with the bedroom slide. It does not want to go back in. I checked the controller and it is giving me a code 2-8 which shows number 2 motor and a short between the motor and the controller. Just curious if anyone else has had this problem? Thank You.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to be sure, I'd swape the cables at the controller to see if the problem switches over to 1. Just keep in mind when doing so that on your switch, the in will be out and vice versa.
    Then look where the wire connect to the motor and re-sit that connection. Try the simply things first. Then look under your slide where the cable goes and look for visible damage or pinch.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a short on my wire for "in" last year. When I got behind the basement wall I noticed a wire bundle crossing around the furnace. The front corner of the furnace nicked the wire and caused the short. I taped the nick (was barely visible) and moved wire bundle away from the furnace and screwed it down. Working from a year ago.

Good luck. This is where I would look. I followed wire from controller until I found it.
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)