User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundsailor View Post
    That's a great write-up @powerscol, I'm going to be making a second look at my rig to see if I can get access to the forward compartment as you did. I'm assuming most 5ers in the 150 series would have a similar layout to your coach, any tips for figuring out where to drill?
    Take measurements of the bracing under the floor and then go inside and transfer those locations to the floor. I used a 1/8" pilot bit and a piece of wire to make sure I did not drill through a support.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerscol View Post
    Take measurements of the bracing under the floor and then go inside and transfer those locations to the floor. I used a 1/8" pilot bit and a piece of wire to make sure I did not drill through a support.
    Thanks, very helpful advice.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerscol View Post
    For my CPAP install and back up lights I added a second 12V fuse block (Blue Sea) I have a write up at the GD forum and here. https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...highlight=CPAP
    Very nice write up. Where/how did you tie the added 12v fuse box in?
    2022 Ram 2500 4x4, 6.7 Cummins, RamBox, Air Lift 5000 Ultimate Plus, B&W Companion
    2022 Reflection 303RLS, Progressive hardwired EMS, Airborne Sidewinder
    YouTube Chanel

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The the main power bar (where battery attaches) using a 30A inline fuse. I used 10 awg wire BTW
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was exactly what I needed thank you! And thanks for the awesome write up on adding the CPAP 12v.

Funny thing I looked through the manual and even emailed WFCO who couldn’t answer.

Looking at the actual board is a novel idea! We often can’t see the trees from the forest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12