Hey guys! I have a 2022 Reflection 31mb that is going through a lithium and inverter upgrade. Ideally I want to end with additional solar production capacity (ie more panels). I would prefer NOT installing more on the roof. My question: does anybody see massive issues with splicing in some solar panel connectors in the front compartment solar lines just before they go into the Furrion 50amp controller. These would stay connected most of the time (normal use). When camping, I could them out pull my additional portable panels and then series or parallel them into the front compartment (unhook the spliced in connectors at the controller, and hook in the portable ones via single connectors for series or a Y branch for parallel).

Yep, I get it. I should prob just have them hard wired in on top, but I want some portable ones for other uses and want to also use them for additional solar capacity while camping. Also, when in the shade, I could utilize the parallel connections to hopefully get the new panels into the sun.

I also understand that I’ll loose some gains because of the difference in panels (I will have up to 2x200w portable panels or 1x300w single).

Looking for your thoughts, cheers!