User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool New Member Checking In

Want to introduce ourselves to the forum. We are now both retired and my Wife & I have been camping together since the early 1970's. We started out in a tent and traveled on a motorcycle. Over the years we have owned a Popup, Truck camper, a 20' & 24' travel trailers and a 30' 5th Wheel. For the last 10 years we have a 40' Park Model, permanently set up in a resort. We have just purchased a 2017 Grand Design Imagine 2600RB and are very much looking forward to being mobile again. I'm sure I will have plenty to share in the future but for now I will be looking and researching as we get back at the traveling aspects of our adventure. Thanks, Bob

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome to the group.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    Want to introduce ourselves to the forum. We are now both retired and my Wife & I have been camping together since the early 1970's. We started out in a tent and traveled on a motorcycle. Over the years we have owned a Popup, Truck camper, a 20' & 24' travel trailers and a 30' 5th Wheel. For the last 10 years we have a 40' Park Model, permanently set up in a resort. We have just purchased a 2017 Grand Design Imagine 2600RB and are very much looking forward to being mobile again. I'm sure I will have plenty to share in the future but for now I will be looking and researching as we get back at the traveling aspects of our adventure. Thanks, Bob
    Welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us. It sounds like you have quite a bit of experience, but we all need help sometimes. There are many helpful folks here, so let us know what comes up.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum! I hope that you find this site as usful and enjoyable as we do.