User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundsailor View Post
    If you do end up going with skirting, let us know what you used and how it worked out. Could help someone in the future.
    Sure will, I think I will ease into cold camping in November, maybe down to 20F or so and see how that goes without skirting, then try 10 Fahrenheit. I have no desire to go colder than that if not necessary or by surprise. I mostly want to do it so I know what to expect in those necessary or surprised situations. Happy camping!
    1st 5er- 2006 titanium 32/37. current 5er-2021 Solitude 310GKR
    1st camper-2001 Lance slide in
    1st truck-2001 chevy silverado 2500 HD 8.1 vortec-Allison trans. current truck-2011 chevy silverado HD duramax, allison LTZ

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched a couple on youtube who went to Lowe's, bought one inch foam, cut it and just taped it on their RV. They were in heavy snow in some wintry place - they said it worked and cost them $250. Sorry, can't remember the name of the video but here's another one I didn't watch the entire video so I don't know what they paid for their foam.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot9j0wT-GCE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12