User Tag List

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Admin, Moderators

Would it be considered advertising it I put our YouTube channel into our signature line? We don't make anything off our channel, it's not a monetized or commercialized account. Advice, guidance?

Steve
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this doesn't answer your question, but what kind of videos do you have on your channel? Always interested to see what people upload, assuming it's a topic of interest to me.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I read the forum posting rules, the Signature Standards says this...

* Signatures must be setup in your profile rather than manually added to your messages. They will appear at the bottom of every post you make.
    * Signatures may contain no more than one (1) non-commercial link
    * Signatures may not include email addresses, phone numbers, links to competing websites or groups, prompts to contact or a sales pitch
    * Signatures must follow our forums posting standards and only one line may be bolded.

It seems to me that it would be acceptable as long as you edited your signature and "unbolded" your other lines.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to check first with Y'all. Our videos are of the places we visit like national and state parks, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley etc, the tours we have taken of US Navy ships, trail hiking, maintenance of our rig like installing a water softener and suspension inspection and installing new bushings. Riding on the Galveston ferry, stuff like that. We we are not sponsored by anybody or company. We just like to share what it's like fulltiming, seeing the country, living and loving life on the road. We have like 64 videos on our channel. Here is a sample.

USS Texas and USS Constellation - https://youtu.be/cOcEm62I0_4
    Last edited by Steven@147; 03-25-2023 at 07:52 AM.
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven@147 View Post
    I wanted to check first with Y'all. Our videos are of the places we visit like national and state parks, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley etc, the tours we have taken of US Navy ships, trail hiking, maintenance of our rig like installing a water softener and suspension inspection and installing new bushings. Riding on the Galveston ferry, stuff like that. We we are not sponsored by anybody or company. We just like to share what it's like fulltiming, seeing the country, living and loving life on the road. We have like 64 videos on our channel. Here is a sample.

USS Texas and USS Constellation - https://youtu.be/cOcEm62I0_4
    Steve....you might want to consider putting this URL Link there, instead of what you have. This link takes you directly to the videos on your Youtube acct.

https://www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xrated View Post
    Steve....you might want to consider putting this URL Link there, instead of what you have. This link takes you directly to the videos on your Youtube acct.

https://www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos
    Yeah that's what I was thinking to put into our signature line, something like,

YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Non-Commercial Channel