User Tag List

Thread: Hello

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello

Hello, my wife and I just purchased a new to us Reflection 315rlts. We plan on full timing starting next January. I'm currently in HVAC school and am enrolled in RV repair technician course at RVSA in Florida. When I start school is when we will start full time rv'ing. I served in the Army for 20 years and my wife has been an educator for 15. We've had a travel trailer in the past but had to sell it due to getting posted oversea's. While oversea's we got to visit lots of other countries and we're excited to see our beautiful country.

I look forward to learning and exchanging idea's and solutions with everyone on here. Thanks for allowing me on.

Cordially
    Greg

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome aboard, Greg.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome to the group
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg1187 View Post
    Hello, my wife and I just purchased a new to us Reflection 315rlts. We plan on full timing starting next January. I'm currently in HVAC school and am enrolled in RV repair technician course at RVSA in Florida. When I start school is when we will start full time rv'ing. I served in the Army for 20 years and my wife has been an educator for 15. We've had a travel trailer in the past but had to sell it due to getting posted oversea's. While oversea's we got to visit lots of other countries and we're excited to see our beautiful country.

I look forward to learning and exchanging idea's and solutions with everyone on here. Thanks for allowing me on.

Cordially
    Greg
    Welcome Greg, there are several of us fulltimers on here. Great choice for a second career if that's your idea, the RV industry needs all the good techs it can get. We used a Mobile Tech when we were down in Galveston, veteran owned Co, great guys, very knowledgeable. On the other hand I have heard that some owners take the RV training just for their own use.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg1187 View Post

Cordially
    Greg
    Welcome to the forum Greg. It sounds like you already have a good idea of the challenges of maintaining an RV, and will be even more skilled following your course. This forum is a chance to learn from other fellow GD owners, we welcome your contribution and would be happy to help if you need input.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S