Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leak from underbelly- rear, dripping down gray tank elbow

Good morning!

Looking for some help or ideas on why I’m having a leak that is coming down the 90 deg. elbow of my rear gray tank drain line. Woke up this morning to a steady drip. I tried to pull the screws on the underbelly cover, but I can’t pull down too far since they sprayed the expanding foam around the PVC so I can’t move without breaking. Water seems to be localized to that area and hasn’t traveled. Maybe dropping down? We are currently camping and I have the rear tank valve open. I shot some water up the line to see if there was as a potential blockage with waist water just sitting but that wasn’t the case. Any ideas? I already had a leak on my from freshwater tank where the clamp wasn’t tight at all and was slowly leaking. Guess I may just be taking it back again for some warranty work. I’ve attached a couple pictures of the location. Still trying to get a video uploaded. Thanks in advance!

Side note…out of the 10 months we’ve owned our trailer, it has been in for warranty issues 4 out of the 10 months. Replaced the side pillars, water leak on fresh tank, bathroom fan motor issue, new refrigerator, new kitchen faucet and document roof bubbling. I’m trying to stay optimistic, but this has been a rough start to owning a 5’er when I was convinced I was getting a great brand with Grand Design.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FC7CC014-A478-47A3-BDEA-15BD8BDA8C21.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.91 MB 
ID:	45567[ATTACH=CONFIG]45568
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 34D24239-4828-4108-9F2E-E62E157B161B.jpg  
    Thanks,
    Peter Snyder
    2022 Grand Design Reflection 278BH 5’er
    2020 Ram 2500 Laramie Cummins 6.7 4x4