User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bilco82 View Post
    Did you purchase the PM3-55LK? I can't find a PM3-55LKL. And, are you still happy with this purchase? I'll be doing the same thing shortly.
    I purchased it from Donrowe.com, and it was the PM3-55LKL Link is Donrowe.com. Yes I am very happy so far after 5 months of use.

Now I see that it is currently unavailable from them. Might find it elsewhere though.
    Last edited by SGT ROC; 09-27-2023 at 05:54 PM.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too like the powermax. Question: if my converter is on its own 20 amp circuit do I need to add a switch to shut it off? I have a 300w solar panel and am in FL or out west most of the time. I want to keep it shut off most of the time. I currently have this setup with 2 lead acid batteries. In the summer it works great. But my batteries need replaced and i like the idea of lithium. In winter the converter is on more byt with lithium i was hoping to get past this. It is my way of taking baby steps before i go solar bigtime.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT ROC View Post
    I purchased it from Donrowe.com, and it was the PM3-55LKL Link is Donrowe.com. Yes I am very happy so far after 5 months of use.

Now I see that it is currently unavailable from them. Might find it elsewhere though.
    That product which others on here have reported as very good is available on Amazon
    https://a.co/d/6Hhy3Y5

Another good product also available on Amazon is the Progressive Dynamics version
    https://a.co/d/2LXDr8V

Both of these products will do a great job for you.

Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I message Donrowe about it. It seems the 55 LKL (or any of the LKL) models are unavailable. I am asking them if they are no longer being made or just a temp. thing. The LK model will do a fine job for me if not, but the 2 stage model would be better. Thanks for the quick response.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234