User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took a few hours one day and mounted the repeater right by my license plate on my truck. I wired to an aux switch. I have 4 trailers all with tst cap sensors. Now no matter what trailer I hook up to I just hit the aux button and the repeater turns on. I agree in most cases you might not need the repeater but having it just makes everything work better and faster. I have an enclosed gooseneck that is about 34 feet in length, one spare is mounted under neck and the other is inside the trailer, without the repeater the one inside would often loose a connection until I made a really tight turn and it is closer to monitor than the axels. I guess the steel walls impede the ability to work. Again the repeater solves that issue. I leave the sensors on all the time. They last for years. I have a 507 monitor and recently upgraded it to the 770 monitor, it is really easy to see the battery voltage on all your sensors so you can get a better idea of when to change them.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgpracer View Post
    I have just installed the free Tirelync tire monitoring system that came with my camper and have to say that (to be nice about it), I am NOT impressed with it at all.
    Who has used a good system that works for our campers? What do you like or dislike?

Thanks in advance.

Ray
    I have that system in my Solitude, IMHO it is worth what I paid for it.0. I use the TST system with the new large touch screen
    Mal & Helen
    With Mitzi our Yorkie
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2020 Reflection 303RLS Sold
    2020 Ford F250 Lariat Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed
    B&W Companion Slider
    Amateur Radio Call sign WA2TWA

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two questions on the TST system.
    1) Does it display pressure for all tires on one screen?
    2) Any difficulties reading the color display on bright sunny days?

Either Tireminder or TST come with a monochrome display?

Guess that was three questions.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan 4014 payload
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have TST.

Yes, all tires on one screen.

No problem reading it on sunny days. Sits on the dash of my truck.
    2019 Solitude S-Class 2930RL
    2021 RAM 3500 SRW CC Short Box HO Cummins Rear Air Suspension

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just went out and and brand new TPMS sensor LCI sent me is dead. That makes three in one year and a defective BT module - it was free and I'm on third box. I'm done with it and just ordered the TST 507. I didn't order the touch screen version - can't hit the 12" TV screen accurately so no chance on the smaller screen.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan 4014 payload
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT ROC View Post
    TST all the way! I turn on the monitor while getting connected and finishing up putting things away for the trip. By the time we are going down the driveway everything is synced up and reporting. I do remove the sensors over the winter and install them in the spring. No issues as the y are marked for each tire position. Going on 3 years this season and no issues. I did mount the repeater in the forward bay on a toggle switch. Sometimes I even remember to turn it on or off. Even off everything reports fine. I did a kind of straw poll on here before buying. The TST 507 won hands down, but TireMinder was a close second. I absolutely do not regret getting the TST
    Entering the discussion late but have been having issues with TireLinc as well. I am tired of tires dropping off line. started to ignore the warning which is also bad. Had a blowout this summer and the TireLinc worked as advertised but not wanting to chance sensors being off line when the pressure goes next time. Looks like I will be seeking out TST. We are going to the Rally this nonth so maybe there will be a rally price
    Kevin and Deb. 50ST8R
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 320 MKS
    2018 Ford F-350 SRW 4x4 Diesel Platinum Edition

[/SIGPIC]

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by COGrandDes View Post
    Pulled my Tirelync system out and added the GM TPMS sensors to my truck's monitoring system. Now my Sierra monitors all the tire pressures on the TV and camper.
    I’m ditching the TireLinc as well. I’m pretty sure I can do the same with my truck. Are you happy with it?
    Larry and JoAnna
    ‘23 Chevy 3500HD CCLB DRW High Country 6.6L Diesel, ‘22 Solitude 310GK-R, Hensley BD5
    MORRyde 8k IS, QD8000 Genny, Dual 5kVA Quattros
    Dual SOK 48V 100ah Server Rack Batts (10kWHr)

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMagelitz View Post
    I’m ditching the TireLinc as well. I’m pretty sure I can do the same with my truck. Are you happy with it?
    Yeah. Works awesome and I love it. Shows temps and pressures.
    40+ Year Camping Enthusiast--Living in CO
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC-LB D-Max Payload 3865#--- 5000 Air Springs w/Wireless Comp
    2022 GD Reflection 303RLS-- 565 watts of solar/560aH of LIPO4 batteries, 2000w inverter,
    DC Starllink- Comfort Ride Shock System and Lippert Air Pin Box

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123